Website is almost complete

farmerjim

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all,
my website is almost complete, but I was wondering if I could ask for some feed back, before I continue with it. Although the content at the moment is a little on the tame side, I am also working on members pages that will be more explicit, but I don't want to put them live until I have finished the other pages first.

Just wondering if you could let me know what you think.

Ta very much!!

Farmer Jim

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

farmerjim

Hi

Hi Sillylittle pet.

Yes the site does have some areas of mind control within it, but this is just a small part of the bigger picture.
Online mind control has been around for many years, for both Dom and Sub, while I chat to my Subs, I have them under my control, they wait for my every word,just waiting for me to hit the send key to see what I have written, I get them into a state of trance.

Online Erotic Trance is what happens when you wait with baited breath, for your commands, with a burn in the pit of your stomach, a tight chest, sexual arousal getting more and more as I type to them.

Cap lock don't always have to mean that someone is shouting!!:rolleyes: it can also be a very strong statement, and as I am the one that is in control here, I should be the stronger, if ever a Sub types in caps when typing to me, they must then be punished for doing so!!!

I live in the UK,so yes the legal age would be 18, but as visitors to my website are not only from the UK, I will change that later today, thanks for the heads up on that.:)

I am not a farmer in the obvious sense, but I do live on in a derelict farm building. I have studied hypnotherapy, counselling and other power over the mind techniques for several years.

Thank you for you honest view on my website, it is what I asked for and you were honest. I hope I have answered all of your questions.

thanks again
Farmer Jim

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

wait... I still dont get it
nowhere on your site does it actually say what members will be paying for
nor do you make it clear why you would be the best online master

The layout of the website is creepy, red and black filters make me feel like I'm in a horror film, not like I'm about to have a super hot session where my master totally and utterly dominates me

you didnt really answer my questions... well I guess you answered some of them

I think your website would be much better if:
a. you clearly stated what it is about and what subs will be paying for (I assume this is some sort of paysite, but then again I cant be sure because you dont tell us anything
b. you change the color filters so it doesnt look like I'm going to be tortured in your scary barn but instead dominated and controlled

unless that's the feel you're going for. A Saw film.

what are you going to do with your subs besides mind control? Is this a sexual thing?

I also personally believe that its tacky when someone says "cumming soon" instead of "coming soon", even on a sex site

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

L8NightQ

slp - I'm really getting to like you

FJ - I went, I don't get it either. I'd be happy to take another look, but at first glance it looks like you want to attract only submissives who want their mind controlled. I mean this in a constructive way. As a dominant person, I see no need to visit, but I did see some of the pictures (where's the chainsaw?), no forums, tips and tricks, etc.... and I wouldn't say that this site is almost ready.

And the feet of someone hanging? Did you know that any person that is struggling can exert 5 to 10 times their weight on any suspension rope (or string) and the anchor?

Looks like you are building a torture site, for those who want to be your prisoners.

It might be better if you just say what you're going for so that only those you are interested in will venture that way.

Come back to the light a little, ok?

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Sparrow69