water play devices

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by munipops, Nov 2, 2009.

  1. munipops

    munipops New Member

    Click here for more.
    Hi all,

    I have seen some videos from waterbondage, that show an interesting device, it looks like a garden hose with a dildo attached at one end, and around the base of the dildo, many holes spray water to the clit and around. Have you ever seen it? Do you know weher can I get one of them? I'm really shocked with the clips of women tied to that 'toy' (mmm toy?) and handcuffed cumming again and again without control.
    Click here for more!Click here for more!
  2. bigwillmanc

    bigwillmanc New Member

    Click here for more.
    hogtied.com might have some devices for sale, send them a email

Share This Page