voodoo_restraints

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Dork Knight

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi Master C,

I've actually decided against using voodoo_restraints, I've gone with a company named MEO in Europe.

It would appear the person who owns that site and makes the products is active elsewhere, he also links to his site where the products are listed.

This user is currently active, yet it's been a week since my email was sent, I can only presume they don't require new customers or that their customer service will be awful as there has been no delivery failure to my message - Therefore I think it's best to avoid using voodoo_restraints... IMO.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Master C

Hi Master C,

I've actually decided against using voodoo_restraints, I've gone with a company named MEO in Europe.

It would appear the person who owns that site and makes the products is active elsewhere, he also links to his site where the products are listed.

This user is currently active, yet it's been a week since my email was sent, I can only presume they don't require new customers or that their customer service will be awful as there has been no delivery failure to my message - Therefore I think it's best to avoid using voodoo_restraints... IMO.
Okay, thanks for the info. Do you have a link for the other location?

Fileboom Premium Account

Dork Knight

Okay, thanks for the info. Do you have a link for the other location?

The following site was the one I used for the Spider, IIRC it was also linked to on another forum as a tested and trusted site;
http://web-001.meo-team.com/

I would suggest avoiding any online business that you aren't 100% comfortable with. I've learned from being burned in the past that usually your gut instinct is the best to follow.

Indeed, I was hoping for a quick response and could understand the type of site if it's just a chap knocking these things out in his shed - I'm a stickler for communication and being kept in the loop, over a week now with no reply = Avoid IMO.

Sites and prices in the UK seem terrible, hopefully sites like MEO will be fine but still they have to ship to the UK - Fingers crossed all works out fine.

Fileboom Premium Account