voodoo_restraints

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Dork Knight, May 27, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Dork Knight

Dork Knight New Member

2. Master C

Master C Member

After clicking on your link, I hope not, although how much is that currency in canadian funds?

3. Dork Knight

Dork Knight New Member

The website is terrible isnt it, however they seem legit but it would appear either they don't want the business or there is some other issue (Holiday Perhaps).

The one gag is around £24 delivered, which would be around 42 CAD with todays current conversion.

4. Master C

Master C Member

Well DK, try again, and let us know if you get any service. If you do, I may try to get sdomething myself, as some stuff there looks interesting.

5. Dork Knight

Dork Knight New Member

Hi Master C,

I've actually decided against using voodoo_restraints, I've gone with a company named MEO in Europe.

It would appear the person who owns that site and makes the products is active elsewhere, he also links to his site where the products are listed.

This user is currently active, yet it's been a week since my email was sent, I can only presume they don't require new customers or that their customer service will be awful as there has been no delivery failure to my message - Therefore I think it's best to avoid using voodoo_restraints... IMO.

6. Master C

Master C Member

Okay, thanks for the info. Do you have a link for the other location?

7. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I would suggest avoiding any online business that you aren't 100% comfortable with. I've learned from being burned in the past that usually your gut instinct is the best to follow.

8. Dork Knight

Dork Knight New Member

The following site was the one I used for the Spider, IIRC it was also linked to on another forum as a tested and trusted site;
    http://web-001.meo-team.com/

Indeed, I was hoping for a quick response and could understand the type of site if it's just a chap knocking these things out in his shed - I'm a stickler for communication and being kept in the loop, over a week now with no reply = Avoid IMO.

Sites and prices in the UK seem terrible, hopefully sites like MEO will be fine but still they have to ship to the UK - Fingers crossed all works out fine.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM