Visible marks after needle play

flipm

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am a beginning male sub and wanted to experience needle play. Now I wanted to know following: if I get needles in my nipples, are there any kind of visible marks, such as small wounds, after the play? Or are the needles so small that they do not even leave wounds? And if there are marks, how long do they generally need to disappear?
I would be greatful if someone could help me on this!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

I have no experience with needle play at all, but I'd like to point out that it's definitely not beginning play. Anything invasive like that is fairly advanced activity. Are you sure you're ready for it? If you are, make sure your dom knows what he or she is doing. Make sure s/he know the safety procedures, how to properly sterilize equipment, how to administer first aid, and so on.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

It depends on the size of needles that you use, basically. The smaller, the less marks. There will probably be a beed of blood on either end, but if it's a small puncture, it'll probably wipe away rather than stabbing. If you pierce them in multiple directions, the nipple might scab over entirely- this happens from irritation sometimes, as opposed to from blood. It'll come off after a warm shower the next day, if that happens. But if it's a simple pierce straight through, I'd just expect a few beads of blood and maybe small scabs that would soften off in the shower.

There's a thread on piercing (or a few, but one slightly more recent) in Your Own Pics and Movies, looking at the pictures might help.

Fileboom Premium Account