Gay Video Two Horny Boys

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

98d43c8adf6b4b79b502ef50c2ac86a3.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Raw.staxus
Cast: Benjamin Dunn, Milo Milis
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Facial, Fingering, Foot-Fetish, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Twink, Uncut.

Benjamin initially walks in to warn Milo that he will be expected to go on stage shortly, but Milo quickly manages to get him to forget all about it.... Benjamin Dunn looks absolutely stunning in a white shirt and tie, but he’s seemingly not wearing it for long when the twink boy makes a move that the studly handsome young man can’t ignore.The boys are soon swapping those delicious cocks with each other in some mutual sucking, and it seems that Milo is eager to get that big-balled boy deep in his raw twink ass. Having seen Benjamin sharing that boner with plenty of boys now, I am convinced that this new video is going to get a lot of positive attention from the members. I know I’ll be back later to check it out and add my opinion to it too It’s great for finding new hot scenes that I haven’t shared on the blog with you guys yet, and after checking out one of the new scenes I was encouraged to click through to see these uncut bareback boys sharing their cocks in a hot session too.Studly and lean top Benjamin Dunn is definitely one of my faves of recent months, for several reas. He has a great body, and a long and slender cock that he really knows how to use too. But his big swollen balls are a special treat, and seeing them swinging back and forth as he fucks young Milo from behind is something you won’t want to miss.It’s not all about him though. He has equally hot young Milo to enjoy in this video, sucking and wanking each other, with Benjamin then fingering that wet hole and easing his bareback cock deep inside. The furious wanking Milo gives himself as he rides that dick is what has him cumming, with Benjamin soon joining in and erupting a thick white load in Milo’s face.This whole musical theme for their stories is sure to get hotter still, so stick around for more scenes from this series.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4608kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 782.0 MB