Video games!

Nuka

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm a huge Total War freak, I own all the games, DLC and expansions. In fact, if it's been a special edition or something, I've bought it.

Recently I've been playing Sims Medieval, and forged a few lesbian marriages and a couple of straight ones too haha.

I'm mainly a PC guy, still got my PS2 though, I haven't moved up to a PS3 cos I can't afford it and I hate Xbox's.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I just beat Saints Row and got all the offline achievements for it. (Online achievements piss me off. Shouldn't be any at all) I bought Lego Batman/Pure Combo, GTA4, Perfect Dark Zero (Mostly online achievements grr!) And I may be getting Final Fantasy XIII. So I got a lot to play right now. I've been going through Lego Batman. Its addicting. I'm around 60% complete in less than a week. Its so addicting I may get some other lego games after I finish it.

I also want Saints Row 2. Brother has it and says its 10x better than the first one.

I also bought Doom 2 from the xbox live arcade. So I'm going through that too. Brings back a lot of memories!

Fileboom Premium Account

Fable 2 was given to me 3 weeks ago. I've gone through twice and am only missing two achievements and all the DLC achievements. Since I've got no money to buy anything I'll wait for the DLC.

Friend let me borrow Medal of Honor. On the 4th level. Its pretty good. I've yet to plau online, but I like the single player tons better than COD MW2 and Black Ops single player.

Brother is stuck on Fallout 3 right now. I don't think I'll like it very much from the sounds of it.

Fileboom Premium Account