Video games!

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Before you all hate me for having a 360 I didn't buy it. It was a christmas present from my mom. I did want a PS3, but this is what I got. I love my 360 to death. Barely played a PS3, but I want one. God of war isn't coming to 360 :-(

I don't hate you. Hating someone for such a thing would be pretty silly. I'm glad you enjoy it, actually.

I felt I had to rant, myself, though... -_-

So... no Mario Party lovers here...? Mario Party rules. :) They should release some Mario Party collection game, of older Mario Party games, on the Wii... in fact, it's strange they haven't, already.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Tumbl3

I don't hate you. Hating someone for such a thing would be pretty silly. I'm glad you enjoy it, actually.

I felt I had to rant, myself, though... -_-

So... no Mario Party lovers here...? Mario Party rules. :) They should release some Mario Party collection game, of older Mario Party games, on the Wii... in fact, it's strange they haven't, already.

I love the old Mario Party games! X3 They are so much fun. I like Mariokart64 and Super Mario World the most out of the mario franchise though.

But Donkey Kong Country will always have a gigantic place in my heart.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

We have a PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360(that we did buy, as Microsoft still kicks ass), Wii, DS, PSP, and pretty much all the older game systems (I don't really play them). I prefer the PS3 mostly.

I play Fable, Bayonetta, WOW (but I don't play anymore), and currently it's the DC Universe Online Beta? Does anyone on here play that? I don't know anyone else with the Beta except Master's co-worker and he doesn't play much. I prefer to play MMOs with someone, for obvious reasons. I play a few other games here and there, but I'm not really a big gamer, or one at all I guess. I mainly play for fun, and well, to kick some ass. =)

Also, I LOVE The Sims! =P I own all of them, from the original to The Sims 3. hah. Master built me a kick ass computer so I could play it with the best graphic quality possible, well, it was really so I could kick ass at wow, but I didn't play that a ton.

Master owns pretty much every game that's came out in the past 20 years, I just haven't broke into them yet. =P He is very much a gamer. He's so cute. ^_^

In all seriousness, once again I say, if anyone is playing DC Universe online, let me know. =)

Fileboom Premium Account