Vert. Hood Question

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Ceilidh, Mar 8, 2010.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    Yes. Another piercing thread. Please don't hate me. lol.

I have read that a lot of you (females :) ) have or are intrested in the vert. hood piercing. I have been researching this piercing a bit and I've noticed some people have experienced desentization over time. I was wondering if ya'll have experienced this or does it still feel as good as the 'day you got it pierced'??

2. MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    I've never read that before...that does sound worrying :(

Having said that though, I can't understand how such a thing could be possible, because it's the clit hood that gets pierced, and yet it's the actual clit that is so sensitive... :confused:

3. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    OLP, I have only read it mentioned a few timse, perhaps I used the wrong word - desentization. :(

"Usually, this happens not because the clitoris loses sensation, but because the wearer gets used to the jewelry over a period of time."

But I have also read that there are things you can do if it happens... http://www.piercings-body.com/vertical_clit_hood.html and some of the jewlery I've found on this website....very interesting.

Anyways I was just wondering if anyone has experienced that...

4. MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    I've head of it when there was an infection or the piercing just wasnt done right. I know when I got my nipples pierced and they got infected, I actually lost sensation for a few weeks and it's only recently come back.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM