Vert. Hood Question

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Ceilidh, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

Yes. Another piercing thread. Please don't hate me. lol.

I have read that a lot of you (females :) ) have or are intrested in the vert. hood piercing. I have been researching this piercing a bit and I've noticed some people have experienced desentization over time. I was wondering if ya'll have experienced this or does it still feel as good as the 'day you got it pierced'??

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Thats one of the things that has be hesitant to get it done... I've read the same thing.

3. I've never read that before...that does sound worrying :(

Having said that though, I can't understand how such a thing could be possible, because it's the clit hood that gets pierced, and yet it's the actual clit that is so sensitive... :confused:

4. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

OLP, I have only read it mentioned a few timse, perhaps I used the wrong word - desentization. :(

"Usually, this happens not because the clitoris loses sensation, but because the wearer gets used to the jewelry over a period of time."

But I have also read that there are things you can do if it happens... http://www.piercings-body.com/vertical_clit_hood.html and some of the jewlery I've found on this website....very interesting.

Anyways I was just wondering if anyone has experienced that...

5. I've head of it when there was an infection or the piercing just wasnt done right. I know when I got my nipples pierced and they got infected, I actually lost sensation for a few weeks and it's only recently come back.