Verbal Degradation

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gone xo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

One of my favorite fantasies is to be the asshole boss who berates his employee viciously. He needs the job, so he has to take my abuse, and I gradually get more and more sadistic.

Hmm that's a nice leash to hold a sub by, I'm intrigued at just how sadistic you would get with your fellow employees :p

Rather interested in more discussions on male/male domination wonder where I can find them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

XO, yeah, it's definitely harder finding forums that discuss gay dom/sub stuff (which is strange, because BDSM is much bigger in the gay community than the straight community, from what I can tell, although admittedly I have a skewed sample).

Part of what I enjoy about bdsm is the way it plays on the traditional male-male competition dynamic. The sub surrenders his privileged position and acknowledges his inferiority to the other. This allows lots of room for verbal abuse and humiliation.

To answer your question, though, XO, in the fantasy I get more and more insulting. I order him to undress. I make him get down on his knees in front of me. I piss on him, at which point he starts crying from sheer humiliation. Then I fuck him and kick him out of my office nude. Like I said, in this fantasy I'm an asshole.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Sounds pretty nice. I'm not sure I could really imagine how it would feel to be completely forfeit myself to a mental level of domination. It must feel really dirty :p

One strategy I use sometimes is to force a boy to admit what kinky things he gets turned on by, and then I ridicule him for getting aroused by those things. Talking about your desires makes them more concrete, and breaks the taboo about speaking about kinky things. That's really powerful with more inhibited subs. Then to be ridiculed for those kinks brings the humiliation in dramatically. The finishing touch is to give the boy what he's described.

Fileboom Premium Account