Verbal Degradation

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by gone xo, Mar 2, 2012.

1. gone xo

gone xo New Member

This verbal degration sounds interesting. When I imagine myself being dominated or dominating someone else I often fall for a power struggle scenario where one is forcing the the other until the sub gives in to the dom. Normaly this power struggle is physical strength but I suppose a mental 'over powering' so to speak would yield an interesting tension to the sub's possition.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

One of my favorite fantasies is to be the asshole boss who berates his employee viciously. He needs the job, so he has to take my abuse, and I gradually get more and more sadistic.

3. gone xo

gone xo New Member

Hmm that's a nice leash to hold a sub by, I'm intrigued at just how sadistic you would get with your fellow employees :p

Rather interested in more discussions on male/male domination wonder where I can find them.

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

XO, yeah, it's definitely harder finding forums that discuss gay dom/sub stuff (which is strange, because BDSM is much bigger in the gay community than the straight community, from what I can tell, although admittedly I have a skewed sample).

Part of what I enjoy about bdsm is the way it plays on the traditional male-male competition dynamic. The sub surrenders his privileged position and acknowledges his inferiority to the other. This allows lots of room for verbal abuse and humiliation.

To answer your question, though, XO, in the fantasy I get more and more insulting. I order him to undress. I make him get down on his knees in front of me. I piss on him, at which point he starts crying from sheer humiliation. Then I fuck him and kick him out of my office nude. Like I said, in this fantasy I'm an asshole.

5. gone xo

gone xo New Member

Sounds pretty nice. I'm not sure I could really imagine how it would feel to be completely forfeit myself to a mental level of domination. It must feel really dirty :p

(but back to the main topic xD, I almost find it hard to imagine there isn't another forum that would fit for that particluar niche.)

6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

One strategy I use sometimes is to force a boy to admit what kinky things he gets turned on by, and then I ridicule him for getting aroused by those things. Talking about your desires makes them more concrete, and breaks the taboo about speaking about kinky things. That's really powerful with more inhibited subs. Then to be ridiculed for those kinks brings the humiliation in dramatically. The finishing touch is to give the boy what he's described.

7. gone xo

gone xo New Member

That does sound very manipulative, If someone I trusted with the knowledge of my more guilty pleasures betrayed me, they would have a serious upper hand in a game for control

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  8. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

That's part of the point. My boys have no secrets from me. That gives me power over them.

9. gone xo

gone xo New Member

I see, didn't realise at first glance that you forced your sub to reveal there secret. In that case how would you normaly force a sub into that situation? outside the boss scenario where you would already have leverage

10. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

When a boy is stripped nude and standing at attention, you'd be surprised just how much he'll reveal about himself. I usually look for signs of interest in the various things I do or talk about. The cock is a good giveaway, as is breathing and posture.

11. gone xo

gone xo New Member

putting it that way I suppose it wouldn't be that much of a challenge. I would imagine the body language responding to things you really dig, may actually scream out from the combination of nudity and scrutinized attention, well varying on the person anyway. Though what if you're just chatting over the wires with out even a camera. Wouldn't a much different more subtle aproach be necessary

12. edjixxx

edjixxx Member

Sounds like my job, in a purely non-sexual, non-pleasurable way. Sorry, had to say it.