Venus Girls - Top Femdom (Step-mothers, Wifes, Brats, Nurses, Bosses)

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

BLOW IN YOUR OWN MOUTH - STEP-MOMMIE TABITHA

MY HOUSE, MY RULES, MY COCK, MY CUM. Step-Mommie catches and humiliates Junior while he is masturbating his penis. He wants to go out tonight but Step-Mommies going to go out with one of his friends instead. She is pissed off because she owns his cock and She Makes the Rules. Nobody gets that cum except Step-mommie. She covers his mouth to make him shut-up and makes him suck on her tits to see if his cock will get any bigger. CUM IN HIS OWN MOUTH. "I'M WONDERING WHERE I CAN PUT THAT LITTLE MAN JUICE?" "You are going to cum with MY COCK and MY CUM ALL OVER YOU'RE FACE.e Step-Mommie proud and jerk yourself into your own MOUTH. - MEAN MILF STEP-MOMMIE TABITHA STEVENS

Thumbnail:

Download:
BLOW IN YOUR OWN MOUTH.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

CUCKOLDING WIVES HUMILIATION PARTY - FACERIDING BITHCES PENNY FLAME - CLARIE DAMES - HEIDI MAYNE

WOMAN ON TOP HAVE A PARTY. IT'S FACE SITTING, PUSSY LICKING AND ORGASMS FOR THEM. The cuckold husband is kept in his room, While the and demanding nyphomaniac women are riding other mens faces and bossing them around. They bring hubby in under ClaIre's ASS while the Women do a double jerk. They make the guys cum in champagne glasses and then pour all the cum down Claires ass crack and right into hubbys mouth. WHEN WOMEN HAVE A PARTY, HUBBY IS ONLY THERE TO CLEAN. - CUCKOLDING DOMINATING HORNY WIVES - PENNY FLAME - CLARIE DAMES - HEIDI MAYNE

Thumbnail:

Download:
CUCKOLDING WIVES HUMILIATION PARTY.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

CUCKOLDING WIVES HUMILIATION PARTY 2 - TORTURING HUBBY WHO HAS TO STAY IN HIS ROOM - FACERIDING BITHCES PENNY FLAME - CLARIE DAMES - HEIDI MAYNE

THE PARTY AND THE FUCKING IS GOING ON, BUT HUBBY IS NOT INVITED. HE HAS TO STAY IN HIS ROOM. THE GIRLS ARE GOING TO VISIT HIM. They are drinking and fucking and he is their Cum Bucket. They torture his cock, make it stay hard, slap it, spit on it, titty fuck it but her doesn't get to cum. He is only good at cleaning all the cum out of 3 Womens Pussies and Assess. They ride his face and humiliate his cock. KEEPING HIM HARD AND UNABLE TO CUM. - CUCKOLDING DOMINATING HORNY WIVES - PENNY FLAME - CLARIE DAMES - HEIDI MAYNE

Thumbnail:

Download:
3 CUCKOLDING WIVES HUMILIATION PARTY 2.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

PANTYHOSE MILKING - STEP-MOMMIE DEVON & AUNTIE TABITHA

WHEN AUNTIE AND STEP MOMMIE CATCH JUNIOR STROKING HIMSELF, THEY TAKE IT OUT ON HIS BAD COCK. He lives in their house and he will obey THEIR RULES. FROM NOW ON IF HE WANTS TO CUM, HE HAS TO ASK THEIR PERMISSION AND DO IT IN FRONT OF THEM. Auntie Tabitha rides his cock with her pantyhose encased pussy. Mommie stuffs her panties in his mouth. - HOT MILF STEP-MOMMIE DEVON MICHAELS AND AUNTIE TABITHA STEVENS

Thumbnail:

Download:
PANTYHOSE MILKING - STEP-MOMMIE DEVON & AUNTIE TABITHA.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

BRAT GIRL FUCK - BRAT GIRL SUMMER

BRAT GIRLS MAY NOT BE THE SMARTEST STUDENTS, BUT THEY SURE KNOW HOW TO GET MONEY FROM GEEKS. Summer asks the 'A' student boy to show Her where America is on the globe. Brat Girl has the video tape running, She is riding his cock and ordering him about. . Don't you want to say "Hi" to mommie and daddy?" "You should feel happy to get to fuck the most popular girl in school. you're going to like it. You Fucking Spoiled Ass Bitch Boy." She's not going to stop there. He's going to do her homework. She will just humiliate the bitch boy . AND FEED HIM IS OWN CUM. - THE RICH BITHCH BOY - BRAT GIRL SUMMER

Thumbnail:

Download:
BRAT GIRL FUCK.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

HONEYMOON IS OVER! YOUR CHASTITY IS ON! - CUCKOLDING WIFE RAYLENE

THE HONEYMOON IS OVER. YOUR NEW WIFE HAS JUST BECOME A DEMANDING BITCH. "Show me your Chastity Device." Now that we are married you don't get my sweet tight pussy, or these big beautiful Breasts. Your going to worship my feet and stay locked up, and do what I say. I'm going to go clubbing and fuck other guys. I'm going to spend your money AND CUM ALL THE TIME. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CUM, just a painful milking in chastity. Where the cum will just dribble out of your captive SWOLLEN cock, squeezing out of the holes of your chastity and give you no pleasure.

Thumbnail:

Download:
HONEYMOON IS OVER! YOUR CHASTITY IS ON!.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

2 MERCILESS MILKING SISTERS HANDJOBS - BRIGETTE AND HALEY

THE SISTERS CAN MAKE ANY COCK HARD AND THEN MAKE YOU BEG TO GIVE THEM ALL YOUR MONEY TO LET YOU CUM. 2 Sisters have 2 hard cocks under their command and they can do and get anything they want. They squeeze and twist 4 balls. They tit fuck with 4 big breast. They get new cars and credit cards. They get them close and then walk away. "You want What? Say It! " ... "I love listening to pathetic men beg." They wank the 2 cocks until they spew. 1 has to SHOOT IN HIS MOUTH and both have to endure persistent post-orgasm jerking until they are screaming in pain. - HOT 2 SISTERS 2 COCKS AND 4 BIG BEAUTIFUL BREASTS HANDJOBS - TITJOBS - FINANCIAL DOMINATION - CUM IN THE MOUTH EATING - TEASE AND DENIAL AND RUINED ORGASMS BY BRIDGETTE B. AND HALEY CUMMINGS

Thumbnail:

Download:
2 MERCILESS MILKING SISTERS HANDJOBS.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

MOMMAS-BOY MILKING IN CHASTITY - STEP-MOMMIE CARRIE

MOMMAS BOYS NEED TO LEARN MOMMAS LESSONS. WHEN I MARRIED YOUR FATHER AND TOOK CONTROL OF YOUR COCK, I EXPECTED MORE OF YOU. You haven't been doing your chores, You called your Sister a whore at school. You should always respect and obey your Step-Mother and your Sister. Your Step-Mother scolds you while you are in Chastity and holding her drink on your Mouth Gag Tray. When you spill her drink She has to teach you a lesson. She torments you by dangling you chastity key in front of your face, and shows you her big breast and her pussy, things that you can never have. She makes you watch her get off, while you never get to cum. You never even get to get a hard-on. You will learn to obey if it's the last thing you ever do. Step-Mommie inspects your penis in Chastity. This cock belongs to Step-Mommie and She Milks it painfully with a vibrator on your balls. She rubs her vagina against your swollen penis in chastity. Your cock swells up so much it starts to squeeze out through the holes of the chastity. You are begging. Step-mommie teaches you that if you cum it Hurts. Her pussy feels good, while your penis is in pain. That is how She teaches you your lesson about treating your Step-Mommie and Sister better. - CHASTITY ENFORCER STEP-MOMMIE CARRIE

Thumbnail:

Download:
MOMMAS-BOY MILKING IN CHASTITY.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

FUCK MOMMIES STOCKINGS - BRITISH STEP-MOMMIE ROXANNE

JUNIOR HAD TO STAY PUT IN MOMMIES BATHROOM UNTIL SHE GOT HOME FROM A NIGHT OF FUCKING. She sticks her sweaty dirty feet in his mouth while telling about all the big loads She got in her pussy and ass. She takes off his chastity belt and starts kicking his insignificant cock. Wrapping his balls in his leash she make makes him smell the cum in her dirty cum filled pussy. Then since Mommies in such a good mood, she lets him stick his penis between her stockings and fuck her legs. Not letting him cum or without her permission. "Mommie must be feeling generous, letting you stick that pathetic thing between her legs. The stockings make your penis hurt, don't they junior." She makes him keep fucking her stockings while she Smokes a cigarette, ashing on him and reminding him of what a cigarette feels like on a cock. She makes him fuck between her stocking feet but not cum until She gives permission. He cums on her feet and Mommie is disgusted. He has to clean it and put his cum where it belongs, in the toilet. - ONE OF THE BEST MOST DEMANDING BRITISH STEP-MOMMIES

Thumbnail:

Download:
FUCK MOMMIES STOCKINGS.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account