Vanilla dating, with two kinky people

Hiding_Changing

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't know how to word this question very well without rambling on and on. Basically I met a Dom I like, and the feeling is mutual. This is not someone I am looking to just be play partners with. I am stuck and not sure what to do next. Despite that we are all cuddly and whatnot and parties I have been avoiding playing with him because I have not been emotionally invested in someone I had scene with in a long time.

So what do I do? I feel like an idiot lol.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok, so let me see if I understand this. You have found a man who is a dom. You are romantically attached to him and have been hanging out and cuddling. But you haven't had sex yet and you are worried about subbing for him because you are worried about how your romantic feelings would affect your ability to sub for him. Have I got that right?

It seems to me that subbing for someone you have real feelings for would be much more enjoyable than subbing for someone you're just playing with for fun. Yes, there is a risk of getting hurt emotionally, but that happens in vanilla relationships too. I'd advise you to not hold back and explore what might be there.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium