Vaginal stimulation

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by erinbi2003, Jul 28, 2010.

1. erinbi2003

erinbi2003 New Member

hello my Mistress is interested in finding new and unique or surprising ways to stimulate my vagina and clit. we have used artist and makeup brushes and would like to hear others ideas. i will not read the replies for a while so Mistress can surprise me.

2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

electric toothbrush
    ice
    clips and clamps
    vibrators
    feathers

3. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

I think it would be a little better to understand if you gave us some background on what you do now, and the kind of activities or sensations you are looking for.
    I could give you some suggestions, but not much more than slp already did with what you've described so far.

4. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

slp - have you had iced inserted in you? my friend told me he tied up his gf and put ice in her then fucked her. It sounded incredible but I feel like it could be damaging.

5. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

I have had it in me. I dont think it can do any damage. The ice just melts but this was talked about in another thread. I just dont remember where its at.

6. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I have had ice inside me
    I hate ice however, and since the ice was a punishment I cant really agree that it was "wonderful" lol

its not going to do any damage, its just cold water and the vagina is a pretty warm place

7. Sado_Dom

Sado_Dom Member

Wet the ice first so there's no tongue-stuck-to-ice effect.

8. master jey

master jey Moderator

who cares ice will melt sooner or later :)