Using bdsm to release emotional excess, tears as a positive.

new1

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I find that my emotions get stuck and that it often requires a good BDSM session to release it, protest prior to submission, tears upon accepting submission, midway or post session.

A lot of D's and S' s seem to avoid these scenarios making BDSM more of a physical, shallow practice.

What are your thoughts on tears and the psychological rewards or aims etc of a BDSM session?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

I have generally found tears to be a very clear indicator that something powerful is happening for the sub. Often it means that he's broken through an emotional barrier and needs to move to aftercare, but sometimes, with my slave, it just means he's reached a state of real vulnerability and he needs me to keep pushing him so that he can confront things in his psyche.

It sounds to me like you're doing something very right.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Shepherd1

I find that bringing my sub to tears is a clear indicator that her needs are being met, and mine too. Thankfully, as a sadist, I've found a true masochist that enjoys the painful play as well as physiological play. I relish in the fact that I've tasted her tears many times. But like mentioned, physiological play, or anything that brings about tears, should be immediately followed with sincere, good aftercare. I believe this is what develops more trust and can initiate more growth through more in depth play.

Sounds like you've found your style of play. If its what you enjoy, and what your Dom wishes to induce; I say all in and enjoy yourselves.

Fileboom Premium Account