Unusual gay) exclusive collection! (

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hard Kinks - Single Str8 Foot Master
2bd86d55a11940c3bd42deb13dab15c4.jpg

Sick of his gay roommate always stealing his socks, Eloy decides to give him what he likes. Becoming his str8 Master, he orders to smell and lick his feet and plays with his ass fucking him with a dildo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 938.0 MB
Download Hard Kinks - Single Str8 Foot Master

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Monster Cock
99cc8c0b22a7ad60826ef9109e7d5a92.jpg

Studio: DeviantOtter.com
Video language: English

I've been trying to get this guy on camera for months because he has one the biggest cocks I've ever seen on a white dude. We met at a Manhunt pool party back in the summer, I'm pretty sure it was the same one that Jizz Filled Cum Whore was at. Anyway, me and my boyfriend were automatically dicknotized when he whipped out his dick so we had some fun but didn't go all the way. I kept pressing the guy about doing a vid with me for months, especially since he loves showing off his cock so much. It wasn't until running into him a few weeks ago at the local bar that he said he would do a video if we left then and there. I was a little drunk but I wasn't going to say no. Not really sure what changed his mind and don't really care, I finally have documentation of me servicing one of the biggest, meatiest, monster cocks of my life.

Duration: 1:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1315kbps
Audio: 73kbps

File size: 17.6 MB
Download Monster Cock

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Fetishezzo - Got milk
43f8be0bd859e5d6ed11db803cfc0b59.jpg

Studio: Fetishezzo

With the tight body and the toned skin of this boy, something white would definitely look super sexy on it. Milk? For sure. In fact, the boy apparently loved milk a lot. Not only he submitted to the wishes of his Master who plunged the twink`s ass with a funnel and loaded it with milk. The sexy Euroboy also sat on the big milk bottle and then got on his back as the bottle was pumping its entire load of milk all the way into his swollen asshole. To make things even steamer, he squirted all over the shower cabing with a thin, wire-tight, beautiful stream of milk straight from his ass.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 891.1 MB
Download Fetishezzo - Got milk

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Fetishezzo - Lemonade enema
7a2bbfb58392c7432f2921444a69fe07.jpg

Studio: Fetishezzo

This silly perv of a boy has finally come up with a way to load his ass with soda from a bottle which was relatively easy. But then again ease was not something he should have enjoyed. Still, this time it was OK. He got on his knees, wearing no pants of course, and worked the bottle into his hole from behind. It was just beautiful, a kinky boy working hard to please his Masters, his tight white ass covered in warm sunlight, his colon getting loaded with sweet bubbling soda - it must have felt tickly! His groans got louder and he just ended up gushing the soda all over the place.

Duration: 9:57
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 325kbps

File size: 452.2 MB
Download Fetishezzo - Lemonade enema

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Marek Borek
4ee3a0c32357d53b5077c3a82e100047.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Handjob

Marek strips down & shows off his guns. After stating that he�s not into guys & has a steady, four-year girlfriend, our anonymous masseur oils down Marek, grabs his rock-hard, uncut, thick cock & shows Marek that another man knows what another man likes. Enjoy!

Duration: 25:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 958.4 MB
Download Marek Borek

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Men at Play - Dark - Maxx Diesel and Fred Goldsmith
a70bdaa6b0cf93f93405bc49f02075de.jpg

I could find no description of this online. Maybe there's one behind MAPs paywall.

In what looks like a backroom, Maxx cruises Fred Goldsmith. Cocks come out and they trade blowjobs. Oral only scene. No anal. Though Diesel gets a half decent facial.

Duration: 18:31
Video: 654x522, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 124.3 MB
Download Men at Play - Dark - Maxx Diesel and Fred Goldsmith

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Next Door Buddies - Christian Wilde & Jimmy Clay
a4ff2db2a5bae71278b876638bc6f547.jpg

It's hard to find online descriptions for stand alone scenes. There's nothing on the Next Door website. To get any information or pictures from Next Door, you are directed to a page to take out a sub. No thanks.

Jimmy Clay is at a BBQ. He slopes off to find a quiet spot to have a wank. Christian Wilde goes looking for him and finds him in a shed. He offers to 'help him out'. Wilde's down on his knees in no time sucking on Jimmy's cock. This scene is oral only. It's all one-way and Wilde does all the work. I think this was Jimmy's debut scene and it would be a few scenes later before he did much more than hold another guy's dick.

Duration: 21:32
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 328.6 MB
Download Next Door Buddies - Christian Wilde & Jimmy Clay

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Zdenek vs Zdeno
02730a83ee7e3f86fd8bc5ee2a6c1849.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WilliamHiggins.com
Cast: Zdenek vs Zdeno
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Joining members received a very pleasant and unexpected. A friend took his hard cock. Gay came very cool in the ass of her lover. He got real pleasure from happening. He took his friend and subdued. Hunk picked up his ass, and tastefully massaged. Later guy getting pleasure from the semen flows phallus his friend.

Duration: 35:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2499kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 678.1 MB
Download Zdenek vs Zdeno

Fileboom Premium Account