Unsure starting point

Nuka

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am the more experienced out of me and ash. We introduced it through cuffs and the fact ash really likes having a collar on and kitty ears (one of her kinks) so I indulged the kitty aspect, whilst introducing cuffs, then a blindfold and it evolved from there.

Once we had that as a stand point we added in a flog/flail, crop and eventually once we both got over the mental block (I have a thing of thinking my SO will prefer toys to me) we brought in toys.

Try things like that?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

decoyicus

Last night I finally got to try out a few things she was a little suprised as I had'nt mentioned it but she was enthusiastic about getting started. I started by blindfolding her and lightly tieing her hands behind her back, I could tell she was nervous so I started with a few light sensations on her skin to be specific I used a feather some ice cubes and a tooth pick, after a few minuets of this I could tell that she was enjoying it. so I asked her if she wanted to try a little pain play she was a little aprehensive but agreed I didnt feel ready to test her pain tolerence so I started with slow light slaps to her fleshy areas (theighs, breasts, ass ect.) I moved up from this by dragging my teeth and finger nails across her skin. After that I untied her hands and left it up to her whether to take off the blindfold (she kept it on) I then slowly worked my way down her body to her pussy I then ate her out, when I felt she was close to orgasm I told her to hold off from cumming for as long as she could she failed in this after a few seconds, after this we had some vannila sex and went to sleep. I asked her what she though when we woke up this morning and she said although she didnt know what to expect and was a little nervous that she really enojyed it and wanted to try it out again she also added that it was one of the best orgasms she had ever had. Thanks for all your helpfull advice guys I think I know where to take things from here but if I hit a brick wall I will be sure to ask

Fileboom Premium Account

What Sebastian said +1.

Also, consider using the ample system for starters.
Green = I Like it, keep going
Orange = Its okay, but not for long
Red = Stop this or I use the safe word

This will give her a chance to give you feedback without having to use the safeword and keep that for emergencies. My fiancé and I employ this system to great success. According to her, it acts as a safeguard for when I do not intuitively know what she likes but she is reluctant to end the game as a whole.

Fileboom Premium Account