UK LADIES...do you want to shit into a good looking guys mouth?

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by KinkTime, Oct 9, 2013.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. KinkTime

KinkTime New Member

I'm pretty much a sub who is into ''Clean'' Scat. I like it in my mouth, on my cock and in my stomach :) but not really into the whole smearing thing. I can handle a bit of it ... but I'd rather take it in my mouth and swallow it down.... or lick a shitty arsehole clean. I've done it before but years ago and only with one person.... I'd LOVE to do it again. I absolutely love anal and will plunge my tongue into whatever comes out of it also. Scat is the most disgusting yet erotic thing I've ever done and I fucking love it.

This is pretty extreme so I don't expect many responses if any but if you are female and in any way like minded....or just love the idea of having your shit hole cleaned with a tongue after using some guy's mouth as a toilet... then get in touch.

*Love being made to Rim Shitty arse and love being made to lick dirty pussy :)

*Love Anal, Scat, Piss, sweat and Spit.... Especially when it's covering a cute fuck hole.

* Love Leather and boots

*Would love to swallow :)

Msg me if you are interested! I'm easy going and good looking, Hardcore and wanting to lick you clean! :)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM