Trying to make a spanking machine

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Keptman, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Keptman

Keptman New Member

I am interested in making a spanking or flogging machine. I have seen the rob spanked and others. I am trying to make it smaller and simple. I'd like to have it use and electric motor, Spingarn to flog/whip, possible timer. Anyone seen anything or have ideas?
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. apex1o1

apex1o1 New Member

simple contraption, electric motor on a wheel with your flogger attached work from that,
    working a timer into it would start tobe quite complicated
    suggest going to a local electronics store and seeing what they have or search online
    you could try a ramrod type actuator
  3. Keptman

Keptman New Member

Problem with a rotating motor is it would just repeat the whip/slap very frequently. Possibly too frequently to be practical. I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a creative way to space out the applciation of the flogging in some way.

I could use a simple electric timer to turn it on and off at various increments. I'm wondering how to put some form of delay between swats. If the flogger was on a larger wheel it would cause a delay, but the RPMs would need to be fairly high to make enough force on impact.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. apex1o1

apex1o1 New Member

* it would repeat its self very fast on smaller wheel

* large wheel would work but take up a large amount of room, put it on a slow rotation electric motors should handle this no worries as they have lots of torque to handle the weight. also the circumference of the wheel would apply ample speed, then there is the mounting, depending on what you use,
    this would be a back yard setup

if you want to get extra technical a electric actuating shaft would be a lot more controllable to use, but requires a lot of machining to setup
  5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I think there are a lot of ways you could wind up injuring yourself with something like this. The machine wouldn't be able to aim its blows, and could easily wind up hitting the spine, the neck, the kidneys or other vulnerable areas. That could get really unpleasant really quickly.
  6. apex1o1

apex1o1 New Member

thats why mounting will be critical, with some sort of spring back mechanism for a solid type whip
    the applications are limited