Trying to get a feel...

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Mistress_Andrea, May 30, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. for the forum and the people here. Wondering what aspect of the lifestyle everyone is in: Top/bottom, Master(Mistress)/slave, Dom(me)/sub. Also, looking around I notice there are definately more Masters/Doms than there are Mistress'/ Dommes.... are there any Dommes or Mistress' here? It looks like this board is a little slow and the same people always reply, but sometimes that's the best type of forum to be in. Hope to get to know everyone a little better.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

You'll find there's a good mix of T/b, M/s, and D/s here, and we just had a discussion in the general forums detailing the differences for a newcomer to the scene. There are some Dommes and mistresses here, while they don't chime in that often, they tend to lurk more and chime in when it counts. If you'd like to discuss something with another mistress, pm sashalust.

3. Nyx

Nyx Member

Yup. A lot of the same people reply, which I actually kind of like. It helps me get to know everyone.

I'm a submissive/bottom and my master is a frequent lurker although he doesn't often chime ine. Welcome to the forum. :)

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. subspace

subspace Member

Welcome! I am also a submissive/bottom. The forum can be a bit slow but has a nice homey feel to it. Hope you enjoy!

5. EZRA

EZRA Member

Got to get glasses ,I was sure subspace typed horny instead of homey.
    LMAOed, befor I figuered it out.

6. subspace

subspace Member

OMG EZRA too funny. :D

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM