trying new things

orindaswat

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

recently i have become very interested in trying to fetishes of other people to see what their experiences are like.

so a few weeks ago i had the urge to try wax play. i instantly fell in love with it. not only does it allow pain, but it feels good too. i have learned that dripping wax on my cock till it itself looks like a candle is very amusing. i also enjoy dripping the wax on my ass and my anal and balls. i also find that dripping it on my nipples is pleasurable too. the same for dripping it on my inner thigh and stomach.

i also have been recently fond of fitting house hold items into my ass. i find shampoo bottles and bananas fun. i also that using an old electric tooth brush is a fun makeshift vibrator. lightly putting the bristles to the head of my cock and on my balls is extremely fun.

i also was into paintball awhile back so i use my old pods as large dildos. their roughly 3 inches in diameter so you know i was stretched very far!

i am looking to try new things if you have another idea for me to try let me know.
i currently own a large doc johnston buttplug and always will take pictures of any suggestions that i try. so i get some and you get some!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Go to the toy store and buy a $20 pair of clover clamps. The kind that are attached by a chain. Apply them to the nipples (as you normally would) and attach the chain via a piece of duct-tape to the washing machine (The dryer doesn't have multiple aggitation mechanisms).

Then see if you can endure a wash cycle. No jerking-off till the final spin cycle.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Yeah. I'm not a proper doggy without a doggy tail, and I can't exactly substitute it for a horse's tail, as that would be wrong :(

I am also very upset about the fact that my washing machine is not yet plumbed in. Because as well as being unable to wash my clothes, I'm also unable to try out RG's unusual but very interesting sounding suggestion :(

Fileboom Premium Account