transsexual-slut.com

DER-BULLE

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

sissy petra – introducing herself

THE HUMILIATION OF SISSY PETRA

in her first clip sissy petra is intorducing herself to the world. she is dressed like a whore, receive spanking, corporal punishment and a lot of faceslaps. she will be humiliated has to greet the world and mom and dad and has also to give out her contact detail, so you can meet her and use her if you like. you can arrange a date by email or telephone. have fun with her.

08_005_sissy_petra_introducing_herself.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

DER-BULLE

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

BDSM SESSION: slave nele

Slave nele is a very willing submissive woman, who likes to be treated as a slave. In her first session with me I used her tits for bondage and nipple play action. I trained her mouth for deepthroting, filling her holes with BIG dildos and give her a good and deep fisting, followed by some anal stretching. Of cource I spanked her fat ass, give her tits some wax and fuck her in every of her 3 holes. At least she earn to receive my cum on her big tits. After the Session she told me that she loves her treatment and would like to meet me again, so soon you will see more of her. If you would like to be my victim, sent me an application.

FREE BDSM VIDEO

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium