Tranny Solo Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Your Wife Sold You to Chanel Santini

Chanel Santini is wearing a white bodysuit and knee high socks in bed. She's teasing you with her amazing ass. "Hey Cock Sucker [smile]"

Your wife made a deal with her. Your wife is done with your little dick and decided to give you to Chanel to use for whatever she wants. Chanel mostly needs a whole to fuck. She's going to start with your mouth.

"Lick the pre-cum off the tip of my dick" she instructs you. This is your new life.

"I might get to your ass later, but first you're going to suck my cock. Maybe one of my friends can fuck your ass while you suck my cock."

MP4 | 244 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:07:56

Genre: Tranny Solo, Transsexuals

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Tiara - Ebony TS strokes her cock and cums for the camera

Gorgeous Tiara returns this Thursday to star in a brand new episode of our "Cumshot Thursday" series brought to you by Omar Wax! Looking sexy as hell, Tiara can't wait to show you what she got for you! Tiara has been with us for four years and she keeps looking hotter and hotter! Watch her stripping, posing and stroking her cock until she cums!

MP4 | 537 MB | 1280x720 | 00:14:28

Genre: Tranny Solo, Transsexuals

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Gorgeous Praew Strokes Her Dick!

Featuring: Praew

Praew is a smoking hot Thai tgirl with a sexy body, small natural breasts, a great ass and a delicious uncut cock! Watch this horny transsexual as she strips and strokes her hot cock!

Scene description: Cutie Praew sits on a bed. She pulls down her panties and shows her butt. Then she gets naked, strokes her dick and plays with her tiny tiddies. Enjoy!

MP4 | 357 MB | 1280x720 | 00:12:09

Genre: Tranny Solo, Transsexuals, Shemales

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account