TOP Seeks Submissive Couple 4 LTR NYC Area

MilkMan

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am a married black man in search of an established submissive couple.

You should be able to carry on a conversation about anything except the latest celebrity short fall.

I'm an easy going dominant Black man. I'm married, straight, in good shape, 5'10â€, 180s lbs, graying, handsome, hung and skilled. I take good care of myself. What I am interested in finding is a dedicated submissive couple for an on going relationship. Understand this isn't about cheating and wanting something as a replacement.

I enjoy a variety of music from gospel to R&B, from Jazz to classical.
Typically I enjoy bondage, oral, anal, toys, lingerie, humiliation, voyeurism, exhibitionism, erotic massage, orgasm denial and more. I am very clean, discrete, I don’t drink (but do not mind if you do), and I am a non smoker.

If you are only missing the right man to bring your desires into reality then you should be willing to meet for a drink, coffee, lunch, whatever for a no expectation meeting

You should be able to host in your home or local hotel. Your age, race and physical shape are not as important as your willingness to play.
Include two photos of both of you when you respond one G rated or sensual. NO NUDES!

If you are a couple who are still in the fantasy stage I can respect that, however I am not interested in attempting to convince or seduce either party to make your fantasy a reality. This ad is for a couple prepared to meet for a drink, dinner, coffee, whatever - who understand what I expect, and who are looking for some one like me

Single submissive men are not welcome and will not be responded.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account