BDSM Tomiko tangles with the hotel manager

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

a4c5fa0cdbcfed4c8d387f50aa411214.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

This job as the hotel manager has served me well. I'm here to nab Tomiko the accountant for a major player in the stock market. I pull my g on the pretty Asian as she enters her room and I demand her laptop. Tomiko tells me it is in the drawer and I know she is lying, so I throw her onto the bed and begin to strip her clothing off. First I remove her silk scraf and cleave gag her with it knotting it tightly behind her head. I unbutton her silk blouse and grope her ripe body. Then I remove her skin tight pencil skirt leaving poor Tomiko in her bra and pantyhose. She tells me to calm down, but I determined to take her laptop with all the critical data. I cross her ankles and bind them together while Tomiko grunts and struggles. I tie up her knees and then move on to her wrists and then get her hogtied. Poor helpless beautiful Tomiko is terrified of what will happen once my clients infiltrate the stock market. I fondle her bound body a bit before walking out with her precious laptop leaving the bound body rolling around the bed moaning and crying into her gag.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 268.7 MB