To all those that have been reading my stories

Master C

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am not sure how any of you actually talk to prissy much, but I am thinking she will not be here today, unless she figures out how to get herself out of her predicament.

She asked me last night to restrain her, and to leave her restrained for the duration of today. So I did. I left her mouth free, as for the whole day I won't be home, and I don't think it is a smart idea, even if it is a whiffle gag that she asked for, as I think it could cause problems. But she is currently a little twisted up. When she gets free, she would like to tell you all how she felt during her session she asked for.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Prissy

*Yawn* What time is it? Holy toledo, after 1am? No wonder I had to use the bathroom so bADLY. I finally got myself losse and my arms and legs aren't functioning properly. I wonder where master is...?

he tied me to the fouton since that is where our best options for restraining are. my feet were tied so I was corsslegged with my feet in the corners(as close as nonflexible me would get), and my arms done in the same mannerisms, however when I tried to roll overm to striaghten my legs, or arms, the other would twist more.

Making it impossible for me to roll over, one reason why I wa glad that Master decided not to gag me after all.

Next since I was, yet again, Blindfolded, I was unable to look around to see which form of bindings he used. If I could have seen, I would have been able to escape in minutes.

Once I struggled enough to figure out which ones they were, I was free in a few minutes. Problem was, he had ropes, my dog and cat collar cuffs, belts, and more to confuse me. The cat and dog collar cuffs were all I needed to undo, but to get at them I had to remove the other stuff too.

I loved it, and am wanting to do it again next day off I have.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

I enjoyed your latest chronicle in your story. Please release the next bit.

Sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed yourself. I hope your next session takes a little longer. :p

I did enjoy it, but longer? Please no. I was really buggered this morning from the lack of food. I am one that cannot miss meals, and I never paid attention to it until this morning when I couldn't see where I was going.

Master and I will be discussing this tonight, that next time, I need to be kept fed, he, like I, forgot all about my disorder.

Also, I will try to release it tonight after work, if I have my strength back.

Fileboom Premium Account