Tits on treat....

Rahul

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

With every circle of ropes on her soft delicate sensitive skin, her breasts were getting enlarged inch by inch forcing the blood pressure to reach at the tip of the nipples. I can see the flesh of her breasts now moving out towards the front causing it to bulge out with every rotation of the ropes around it. “hmmmm†she expressed pain when I took one more round slowly to make it much more hard……but not enough…I am not satisfied….took the other round very carefully……now her voice was much in agony…I pressed the breast to find if it can take one more circle of ropes…..â€Yeah I think I can make those much more tightâ€â€¦..so I took the rope around the breast once again and this time much more tight……now she mourned and her agonized voice is more pathetic and cry out………

Yeah…now I feel it’s more hard and like a hard rubber ball…..i can see the fair skin turned out to pinkish in color….the veins turned blue is now more prominent and is more visible…..her nipples got hard and puffy…a slight touch on them make her deplore…..with my index figure and thumb I started gently massaging her nipple…..she got a sign of relief and then suddenly pinched them hard ………….â€uuuhhhhhmmm†she groaned and her deep voice clearly says that she is suffering……..

She don’t know what is coming next……she is now getting impatient to know about them……she can’t see me but can feel my presence near by her…..her heart rate increases…….her vague expression, her humming voice, her blindfolded eyes looking here and there makes it quiet clear, she is waiting for something worse…..i still gave her a pause for few more minutes and then made my cane cut deep into the air making a whistle again and again to make her understand that the next stroke could be on her…… but she don’t know where will be the first stroke….but she knew she will suffer a lot if at all on her tits…….

I went close to her and I am sure she could make out by my shoe steps which made her sweat…… “Are you ready?†……… she swallowed and exhaled deeply and said in a fearful voice “yes sirâ€â€¦â€¦. “So count me 3â€. She started very very slow….â€1……….2………….3â€â€¦â€¦..an d took a deep breath with her chest filled with air waiting for the first cane……. The cane whistle is more audible now and coming closer…… every seconds passing by was making her more impatient. The tensed mind making her body at more heat….. Her chest standing still stops her breathing…………….. I took out my wet tongue and slowly touched her nipple…….it was a shock for her………she shook out in surprise and she has got no hold on her feelings now….. I started rolling my wet slippery tongue round over her nipples making a circle…….i made them complete wet …..Now I blew some air on her wet nipples……. She was overwhelmed to get the cold feelings on them…….. Her tortured nipples are now nourished up and look very neat………. She started enjoying the loving touch of my tongue……..

“WHACKâ€â€¦â€¦â€¦her first stroke straight on her nipples…………….she jumped in pain…..tried stepping back…. But her feet are restrained with a wooden spreader……. Her eyes was filled with tears making the blindfold wet. She was grasping for air……. But it didn’t bother me…..and after few tapping gave the second stroke just on the same place leaving a scar………. Now she is trying her every possible ways to free her hands……. The saliva froth fell on her chest slowly rolled down also making the floor wet…… her hands tied back at her heap didn’t allow her much to move ………. Now her pleading voice asking for mercy ….. But didn’t prove worthy….. Without delay I started tapping again but this time I went on tapping for few more minutes which made her anxious for the other pain shot…….and finally the third one again on the same spot……. She started weeping loudly, showing me the safe sign to slow down…….

I stopped but didn’t let her free as she asked me just to slow not to end; I gave a hard pinch on the wounded nipple which was not less painful than putting salt on a bleeding area……… and now she is all jerking off in affliction. I knew now she can break at any moment ending up the session short …….. I didn’t want that to happen so fast. ………. I took out her gag and blindfolded immediately to give her some space of comfort so that I can divert her mind away from her bruised nipples……….. I gave her tight hug putting my fingures passing by her hairs and kissed her all over her face……… then looking straight in her eyes asked her in a sober voice “ do you want to continue ?†and I felt happy to hear “yes sir†with a smile on her face. With a piece of cloth I wiped her face as her eyes, nose and mouth was complete wet and then finally moved on again…………………………………..

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account