Tit Hanging, Wax Torture & Inquisition Torture

lukaso7

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Training Slave T

Slave T has been disrespectful to her master and he decided to take her over for the weekend to receive some attitude adjustment therapy.

Teasing with crop and see her body turning red when she receives punishtme. Breast bondage and nipple clamps and at the end burning candles are stuck in her tits.

T is a very orgasmic slave and she had several real orgasms when we filmed this.

Enjoy the training of a REAL slave.

Running Time: 60 minutes

File Size: 300 Megabyte

4784d565750290d4a27570d601f6f88f.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lukaso7

Kelly O'Dell

Sometimes I want the boys to play with me,
but sometimes, I like to play with boys.

These were Kelly's words, and this video prooves that she means it. You will see her gorgeous tits getting bound, till they are realy popping like big ripe melons, she is playing with her clit and a clothespin, see her nipples getting clamped with weighted clamps, and see how she's getting teased with a crop and whip, but then..........

It totally turns around and SHE is having fun with a guy. First she beats the S** out of him and then she almost jerks his cock from his body, she rides him like a horse and beats this poor guy again.

This is a great video with alltime sex kitten Kelly O'Dell.

Running Time: 60 minutes

File Size: 600 Megabyte

dafd06eb9b0f4c6350348dc051e3062e.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

lukaso7

Shay Bound - Mini Movie

In this video, you will see sexy Shay tied up and
struggling to get loose. No chance of that with
the way she is tied up !

The second scene shows here tied up in front of ther frig and freezer. Her Master put her in that position to cool her Hot ass and body off a littlebit. Syrup is sqeezed on her`tits and she licks it all off. See her drooling trough that mouth gag.

The third scene shows you how her sexy ass gets spanked after she gets caught putting graffitti on the wall.

640x480 screen size.

Running Time: 18 minutes

File Size: 68 Megabyte

2b141748692fb2da0d9d17b8ab50b26b.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account