BDSM TickleTorture - Your Bellybutton is Mine

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

03a7481381c28cfe7b1966577909a8d4.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TickleTorture
Cast: Amanda Bryant, Charlee
Genres: BDSM, 18 & 19 yrs old, nudity/naked, older men / younger women, bondage, blondes
Video language: English

Amanda Bryant awakes hogtied. She's blindfolded and gagged. She screams for help but her cries are muffled. Charlee walks in and whispers into her ear, “I told you I wanted your belly button. Your belly button is all mine!” Charlee unbuttons her shirt, unzips her jeans and pulls them down as low as possible. She starts blowing raspberries on Amanda's beautiful, tight stomach and belly button. Amanda is screaming and trying to move her belly away from her mouth, but Charlee keeps grabbing her and pulling her back. Charlee then fingers deep into her belly button making her go crazy as she suffers hysterically!! She continues to torment her flat and tone midsection, abs, and navel for a while as Amanda is screaming through her gag, struggling to get free from her bondage. Charlee knocks her out. When Amanda awakens again, she's standing up with her arms and feet cuffed and bound wide to the X-Frame. Her blindfold and gag are off. She starts asking can someone please help me!” but there's no one there to hear her. Charlee enters the picture. Amanda begins begging and pleading, but like before Charlee doesn't listen. Charlee gets on her knees and pulls down Amanda's jeans low onto her hipbones. Amanda begs Charlee to leave her bellybutton alone. Charlee begins by caressing her tummy; rubbing and massaging it slowly, sensually, erotically and sexually. Amanda sucks her belly in and out, moving it around and away from her torturer. Charlee starts fingering deep into her belly button tickling her immensely as she's laughing and squirming while suffering in hysterics. Amanda continues to move her belly in and out trying to avoid being tickled. Charlee pulls out a small feather, gliding it all over her belly and belly button but eventually using the quill tip of feather inside her belly button. That really tickles! Finally, Charlee uses her mouth to give her a nice, long raspberry. The video ends with a close up shot of Amanda's gorgeous bare belly button.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 347.1 MB