this weekend i managed to be dom for 2 days

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I love it when my subbiepuppy gets all smartarse like that. Its a personal little challenge then, to turn smartarse comments into basic swearing.

This seems to be a common theme for tops! You take everything as a challenge. :p

Ah yes, I remember that. I do believe we're due for another endurance session, aren't we, Nyx?

Eep! Er, yes, sir, probably.
*wicked grin* Just don't hit like a girl, sir.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

And on that note, yesterday was my master's 50th birthday and I did have a kinky surprise planned for a good week beforehand. Unfortunately, however, a lack of equipment, along with safety issues, resulted in me wimping out :(

Anyway, something else happened yesterday. A switching session, which was quite unexpected. All I was trying to do was to demonstrate rope bondage to my master (he has very little experience here; we usually use cuffs) and he was a little reluctant to be released following said demonstration...but I'll leave it to him to explain what happened next... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I don't think I could ever be dominated... I have a huge superiority complex. I hate being told what to do, or what to think, or anything. I'm the first person that will argue my way out of a situation if I think it's unfair.

I don't take kind to things like that... haha.

Then the challenge would be to make the situation the better of the two choices... that way it seems the most fair...

{devilish grin}

Fileboom Premium Account

...but I'll leave it to him to explain what happened next... ;)

I think I have mentioned before about letting things 'flow' on a session, just let things happen, and enjoy the ride.
Puppy had changed into a slinky catsuit [talk about switching] and with her jet black hair and buckled fuckmeboots on, looked absoutely gorgeous. I have always used cuffs for restraint because of the speed factor clip on, clip off, so she was advising me on the best methods with rope, as I just used to do a basic knot or two.
of course, by now, I was wristbound. Then it switched.
I was trying to wriggle out of this situation, as well as testing the bondage on my wrists, Puppy then invited me to lie down 'as its more comfy' . . . yea. I was soon secured to the head of the bed. Although I trust her, when the blindfold went on, I did think, this is wrong, and, as we are inclined to be on this forum, it felt delicious. :)
I could continue as to the worst part and the best part, but to be honest, I don't know which is which. The blindfold enhanced the feeling of 'what next'? and when she pulled off my combats and boxers, I felt really exposed and humiliated, not helped when she continued by binding my feet to the end of the bed.
Oh, I played the pussy until I couldn't stand it anymore, and gave some verbal.
Ballgaged. I then suffered a torrent of tickeling and nipple twisting/pinching face slapping and making me say . . . . things.
I knew she was getting off on this, confirmed when I heard her catsuit zip being pulled down and then having two fingersfull of pussycum rubbed into and around my nose and mouth, and made to lick and suck it off her fingers.
Talking of fingers, I was also anally abused with one hand as she wanked me with the other, I was told in no uncertain terms not to ejaculate though.
ballsucking, toesucking, cocksucking, and pain.
I was in heaven and hell.
I was embarassed and humiliated.
... ... and I loved it. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

My poor master, so humiliated...I am very proud of you, I know you have so little experience as a sub, and how scary it must have been, especially with that being our first 'full on' switch session. You did really well :)

And for evryone else, I was punished afterwards. First with a good hard fuck and some humiliating verbal, then later by being left alone in my bedroom in a hogtie for a while (which I insisted on, as I knew how cruel it was of me to make my master submit to me) ;)

Fileboom Premium Account