this weekend i managed to be dom for 2 days

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

instead of one. That made me happy.

I think Master had wanted to be punished as the first thing he said to me was that I was a fucking slut. (something he had never called me before in his life) Anyways, I made his weekend what I trhink to be a living nightmare in hell.

He was forced to wear a skirt/dress all weekend, plus he was not allowed to bathe, since he also had the weekend off. I then took the liberty of making him ejaculate on numerous occasions, however he had to allow it to dry to his cock and body. (from what I understand that stuff gets itchy when it dries) Anyway, he was trying not to scratch on a regular basis, especially in front of company(the only time he wasn't in a skirt/dress was in front of company, as nobody knows about our bdsm lifestyle. Plus I had him bound to the furniture as well.

I am not one for bloodplay but since I know to make it a punishment, it has to include something thatg hurts us as much as it hurts them, I scratched his back and belly a lot.

I had him wearing a gag as well, so he truly did understand what it was like to not be able to speak. His last chore is to come here to this thread, and explain how he feels. Expect t see it within the next few days.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Master C

The experience was very fresh, but annoying as I had to refrain from scratching due to what she had me do.

Since I seem to have a fetish for skirts and dresses, that never bothered me, in fact it turned me on. So I guess it matters not who is wearing them. But she overdid the ropes, and now I am very sore. I am going to have to let her dominate me more often, she is good at it. But I don't think it will be extremely often. Since I know she is submissive by nature.

If I ever had to choose between repeating those two days, or letting the word get out, I would have to choose to relive those days as often as I needed to.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I remember when I played the 'pussy' for obedient little puppy a while back, I was told to strip naked and she, in her new rocks was taller than me, and she looked stunning in her makeup and ponytail, giving me orders and making me feel ..well... a bit shit really. I was being the subbie quite well, and I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to verbally disobey, and say 'no' . . swear at her even. . . I paid for it, but it was deliciously naughty to do, I can see her side of things much clearer now. :D

Fileboom Premium Account