Things to do in a public bar?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Phantasm

bipolarber

EchoEcho

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Master is going to take me out while I have a butt plug inserted. He says it will keep me turned on the whole time. I like the idea because it is a dirty little secret.

I made K wear a butt-plug in public once with a little bell attached to it. She wore a skirt and the bell jingled whenever she walked. No one could tell where the jingling was coming from, but her face was beet red with embarrassement as she walked through the crowded streets.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

monocrome

i liked wearing a rope harness under my clothing while out to dinner. my hair is long enough to JUST hide the part that goes around the neck, but not quite, and my shirt was ordered undone two buttons so the top of the first knot was JUST visible to people taller than me (not difficult as i am very short). also, he had me wear a very short skirt, got a bar directly across from the salad bar, then told me to go get salad - the list of which ingredients included only things from the very back, so i had to bend far over. he said he could just see the rope as it disappeared between my legs. :) very fun. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

DangerousDave

Sorry for the late additions to the thread just joined the forum. I think Nick has a fantastic idea for some innocent fun. I love the command idea but try and keep it pschycological. Makes for more fun when you get home. What I used to do with my gf was control her behaviour while we were at the pub. Things like she cannot wait in a que for the ladies, making it very difficult to relieve herself and she couldn't keep looking to see when the que was gone because her vanilla friends would ask too many questions.

We also used eggs, sometimes I would be in control, building her up and then stopping just before she gets too hot. She would do the same to me.

We would also text eachother from accross the room telling each other what we would do to a person in the bar.

Another trick is tasks, get her to fullfill a number of tasks such as getting a free drink at the bar. Each task completed has a reward and each uncompleted task had a punishment.

One thing i always love doing is wear her underwear and she would have a plug and spread we would tell our friends (being gender specific) what the other was wearing and let each other know what the comments are. Big turn on.

Fileboom Premium Account