Things to do in a public bar?

NickJ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hello everyone, I come to you looking for ideas. :)

my new girlfriend is into little games, mainly involving the risk, and chance, of embarrassment and humiliation. she loves that. so I'm going to take her to a bar, and we're going to sit away from each other and I will be directing her to do certain things from across the room without anyone else in the bar knowing we're together.

she will have no idea in what order I'll decide to make her do things.

I thought this sounded like a real neat idea, and I come here asking for some ideas on what I can have her do.

things I have already;
cross, and uncross legs slowly
remove her panties(better believe there will be some legs uncrossing after this)
remove bra(in bathroom, I think people would notice if she did it in the bar lol)
unbutton one button(this'll be more embarrassing after she has no bra :D)

have any of you ever played games like this? got some more ideas? I'd love to hear them. maybe I can get her to write a story about this day and I'll post it.

thanks!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

This ones always fun for giggles. The "woman dressed like a guy pretending to be a woman". Complete with fake penis and pancake make-up. Then send her to the local gay bar and tell her to hit on every guy there.

This isn't even really a humiliation thing (well the STR8 guys at the bar will be humiliated). its just too freakin funny.

Fileboom Premium Account

It's not so long ago that my master and I played games like this in my local. We were always sat at the front of the pub, on a comfy sofa, next to a huge window and right in front of the CCTV camera.

Unfortunately, we couldn't do anything too risky, but did have a few kinky moments here. He would slip his hands inside my top and fondle my tits, pinching my nipples hard, and when I wore a baggy sweater one time, he arranged it in such a way that he could slip his hand inside my jeans without anyone noticing. We never actually got round to this one, but he was going to have his motorcycle helmet on his lap, to hide me opening his jeans and going inside.

Also, whenever I gave him any cheek, he would shout 'PUPPY!' loudly, to punish and humiliate me. And one time we had a bit of a vicious play fight, biting and scratching and pulling each other's hair. Right in front of the CCTV...and no one batted an eyelid :D

Fileboom Premium Account

prettylittlesub

my boyfriend had me remove my bra at the bar when i'm wearing a flimsy white top... then, unsuspectingly, he "spilt" water all down the front. you could see my nipples and everything!

also, if you could find a dress for her that has a zipper that goes all the way down, you could unzipper it 3 inches every time she says a trigger word... example, "like," "drink," or "friend"

Fileboom Premium Account

Master is going to take me out while I have a butt plug inserted. He says it will keep me turned on the whole time. I like the idea because it is a dirty little secret. It isn't really embarrassing or humiliating but it can make for good times.

A friend of mine told me Master should get me a butt plug with a rectangular handle (okay, I don't know if it is called a handle, it was just the most fitting term I could come up with). My friend uses butt plugs pretty much all the time and he likes the rounded and square handled ones but he says that for extended use a rectangular handle is more comfortable. I guess it fits between the cheeks better. :)

Fileboom Premium Account