The Trap... Has anyone used it?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by RS1981, Feb 3, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Looks awesome, but I'm sure they don't get loads of traffic, based on the size and price. Many of us like to be able to put our toys away and out of sight.
    You can achieve pretty much the same results with a pallet. You just have to sand it down and smooth all the edges, put padding (folded up towel) in the middle, and use the slats as anchors for every point you want to tie down.
    Plus, a pallet doesn't generate many questions just sitting in a storage area.

3. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Yeah that's true, that sites seems like it's made for rich people mostly lol. I also saw a forced orgasm tower on there that I liked but that one is way overpriced too. Something that looks so simple shouldn't cost so much.

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I'm not sure that it would be that comfortable for sex, although for torture it's probably pretty good.

5. phillyskin

phillyskin Member

Regarding their prices when you consider time and material they're not that bad overall (I've only been looking at the furniture stuff so far). I could make all of those things pretty easily, but probably not make very much profit at those prices.

6. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Yeah unfortunately I'm not skilled with woodwork, nor is it practical in my apartment... I guess I'll just have to find another alternative to that stuff, but I would love to have professionally made bondage furniture in the future.

7. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

You might start with a spanking bench--they have a number of uses, and some of them can be used in a variety of positions. And they're not very large, compared to some types of bondage furniture.

8. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Attached Files:

9. RS1981

RS1981 Member

That looks pretty interesting too... But you know, now that I think about it, I could probably rig a benchpress bench (Geez, that sounds redundant.) or seated curl bench to work as bondage furniture, just take off the bar, add some cuffs and there you go. Plus it's a multitasker... How's that for sneaky bondage? :p

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM