The Spanking in Sunday

rubenator

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Fantasies volume III

My Fantasies volume III

This is a tale of everyday dealings in my own personal study. It's been a busy time and a certain errant adult academy boy and girl seem to be regular visitors. Determined to set them on the right path, I find it necessary to dish out generous helpings of OTK, hand punishments, and humiliation.

File Format: wmv
Dimensions: 480 x 360
Total PlayTime.: 01:01:55
Size: 578.34 MB

Download |ORON | PART 1
Download |ORON | PART 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

rubenator

AILEEN"S SPELLING TEST

AILEEN"S SPELLING TEST

New girl Aileen is not really in the mood to learn her german vocabulary. When Alex enters the room - asking if she has learned anything she affirms to him that she has learned everything. Alex starts a spelling test and soon finds out, that this lazy girl has learned nothing. He gets the cane immediately and gives the poor girl a very special spelling lesson ...

Dimensions: 640 x 480
Total PlayTime.: 00:13:50
Size: 382.55 MB

Preview:

Download |ORON | PART 1
Download |ORON | PART 2

Fileboom Premium Account

rubenator

rubenator

Disciplined Girl Friday

Disciplined Girl Friday

Featuring Alexis Payne as Vanessa, the hard-to-please mistress and introducing Shawna Lake as Phoebe, her minx of an assistant, Disciplined Girl Friday is one of the most visually satisfying spanking videos we have ever produced. Vanessa, statuesque and infinitely dignified finds the perfect foil in Phoebe, a small-sized classic pin-up girl whose bratty irreverence simply begs for a spanking. The form and execution of Disciplined Girl Friday is pleasing, with each new angle showing a more enchanting view of our glamor girls, one engaging in the noble and necessary act of spanking, the other struggling to break her mistress hold on her body and will. But our story goes far beyond voluptuousness and good aim. The sensible scolding Vanessa gives Phobe is in itself a post graduate course in civilized domination. Yet traditionalists will note: that Phoebe squirms ever so childlike across Vanessas womanly lap, that the spanking is hard and sustained, that embarrassing positions are ordered and harsh implements employed on the bare bottom of the offender and that nothing but corporal punishment transpires in this story of inattentiveness and punishment!

Starring: Alexis Payne and Shawna Lake

Dimensions: 480 x 360
Total PlayTime.: 00:48:41
Size: 457.21 MB

Download |ORON | PART 1
Download |ORON | PART 2

Fileboom Premium Account