Vintage The Rites of Uranus (1975)

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

86bf8692cd811abbf89fda7ffa55246f.jpg

Release Year: 1975
Studio: Something Weird
Cast: Lucy Dulac, Karen Cummings, France Larousse, Angel Ducharme, Dory Devon, Laurel Coombes, Janet Gaut
Genres: Feature, Classic
Video language: English

When I at first heard the name about it, I thought that it will be some kind of thematic movie for adults happening on some really cheap, worthless foreign set of the planet, perhaps, space series of last year when the hot female astronauts carrying space suits of the 1950th of the classic which had those glass bubbles for helmets. With ridiculous, "Lost in Space" Special effects, scientific technology which was not feasible then, today and enough green women to give to the captain Kirk a which it, undoubtedly, would be time which will be available all. Of course, when I saw art of a covering higher, I immediately understood that when it comes to the rigid world of theater of Art of the Dragon such promises of fancy lunar subjects - always just thinly hidden malicious attempt of wit because this show actually about a stump of the closed freaks who gather and is sung as various objects get stuck female bums. I assume whether broke enough if the house of the parson of the vampires wearing burlap clothes simply was located and monitored action and was heated in a heat of candles of a bum, but this cult actually has a chant which is heard literally, repeated uncountable times according to the movie everywhere, it is the following: "The hail to your Back pass, your back pass takes my push, and the getting of my gray hot poison has to destroy inviolability of mind". Thus, apparently, that this sect not precisely lunar travelers, eventually? Nevertheless, despite it, they really seek "to shoot for the moon" as often as possible as this movie, apparently, focuses on all manner of a floor of a bum and penetration, the sharpest of which by means of a plastic toy ceremonial sword which was alloyed with the penis used to strike blow to people where the majority will not want to be reduced. There is the woman's plot by the name of Sara who in introduction stages is acquainted by the supporting assistants to the moron, and during the three, their charismatic leader falls . It is eliminated, the inserted prison where it quickly runs away only to be received at the end. It turns out that their leader was not , eventually, but it is found at the final moments of the movie to allow it to know that he is very alive. I assume that it just could not sustain to leave it behind ..., This ugly alloy of anal penetration, secret subjects and angry men in the raincoats poor women in ritualistic offensive anal sex, will strike some as silly, others as ugly. All however, has to recognize that this movie really in the main subject, mood and performance.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 59:05
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.4 GB