Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What an adorable puppy!!! Do you know him/her personally? And why do you hate christmas?

No, I don't know the puppy personally :( My master stumbled across a photo gallery someone had put on the net, of their puppy :)

Xmas...something really bad happened to me at this time one year :( But also, it doesn't really hold any enjoyment for me. It's great when you're a little kid, but once you're older, unless all you care about is getting pissed, it's only good if you have little kiddies, to see their joy at seeing Santa, getting presents and all that. For the most part, all it does is cause a load of stress, and forces you to part with a load of money that you might have needed for something a bit more important :(

Being as we're on this subject now, though, what are all your Xmas plans? I'm going back to North Wales to spend a fortnight with my parents, who, in recent times, I've only been able to visit once a year due to a lack of cash :( Also, does anyone have any plans for New Year's Eve yet? :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.