The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

American joke about Scots: What's the difference between Mick Jagger and a Scotsman? Mick Jagger says "hey, you, get off of my cloud." The Scotsmans says "Hey, McCloud, get off of my ewe."

American joke about the South: A Mississippian gets married and goes on his honeymoon. When he returns home, his dad asks how it went. The guy says "Well, Dad, I had to divorce her. She was a virgin." The father is shocked and says "why'd you do that?" "Well, if she wasn't good enough for her own family, she's not good enough for me."

American joke about the Welsh: Umm, who are the Welsh?

Please note, I take no responsibility for the taste level of these jokes. They are intended for illustration only.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Darktruth

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This just came up on my MP3 player and I knew I had to find it on youtube and share it, even though none of you will like it (probably)

Run like hell...in Hell
The deadly race begins
Cyanide...suicide
No prayers or foolish whims
Tonight...we'll fight
With glory in our veins
Can't stop...us now
Our evil always will reign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlpXbmwOrss&NR=1

It's so fast, it's so growly, the tone is brilliant, the pitch harmonics are fantastic, the bass kicks you in the balls as well...it's amazing. It's like ear sex. :D Venom and Nuclear Assault have the bass set just right. It’s loud and it’s dirty sounding…it sounds like it’s played with mud.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.