The master punishes and tortures his slaves

log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Promotion Celebrated With Tickling

Genre: Twelve Minutes of Wrestling Tickling and Laughing with Elizabeth Andrews  , Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 27
Max. Resolution: 454x800
Size: 5 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Elizabeth has gotten a promotion, she prances into the office very happy about it and is eventually joined by David whom she tries to seduce to celebrate. David isn't having it though and starts tickling her as punishment for being on her laptop and for trying to seduce him at work. A bit of tickling and Elizabeth takes her shoes off and offers her feet up to him to tickle. He goes in and mercilessly attacks her feet as she tries to resist the urge to laugh at the tickling. She can't manage to protect herself from all the tickling and tries desperately to resist telling him repeatedly that she's not ticklish. Knowing better however David persists in tickling her and struggling to get a good angle with which to inflict the evil tickling on poor Lizz.

Download Links:
>>>Promotion Celebrated With Tickling

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Tickle Roleplay

Genre: Elizabeth and Mr Big Boss have decided to play a little reversal of roles game called promotion.  He comes into her office and starts getting handsy before grabbing her and starting to tickle her mercilessly.  Taking off her shoes and tickling her nyloned soles and under her arms Elizabeth does her best to try to keep him from getting at her but he\'s too much and they are soon rolling around on the floor with him tickling her wildly.  Lots of rolling around and tickling as a very helpless Lizz gets tickled without rest.  
Pantyhose, Disco Jeans, Tickling, High Heels. Pantyhose Soles. , Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 21
Size: 4 Mb

This is a tickle custom without any bondage in it.

Download Links:
>>>Tickle Roleplay

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Cat Suit Playtime With Mr Big Boss

Genre: Rope Bondage, Secretary, Latex Catsuit, Hogtie, Head Harness Gag, Panel Gag, High Heels, Pantyhose, Waist Cincher, Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 27
Size: 6 Mb

Elizabeth is waiting in Mr Big Boss's office on him to arrive dressed in her 6.3 inch heels and latex catsuit. He grabs her favorite gag and some rope and comes around to the front of the desk binding her arms starting with a tight elbow tie first and then moving down and securing her wrists. Next comes her favorite panel gag as it's strapped tightly around her head. Her ankles are bound next and she's XXXX to stand in the 6.3 inch heels with her feet side by side making balance a task. He gropes her a bit before lowering her to the ground and taking a rope and using it to hogtie her and attach the hogtie to the ring on top of her gag pulling her head sharply back. With that hogtie in place he gives her a few more taunts and heads out to take his lunch break. Elizabeth realizes that this means she's in for a very long time in her taut hogtie on the rug and struggles doing her best to put on a good show for Mr Big Boss when he reviews her taped performance later.

Download Links:
>>>Cat Suit Playtime With Mr Big Boss

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training

Genre: [setDateGoesLive] => 2015-08-13
[setNumPics] => 40
[setLengthVideo] => 858
[setShowFileInfo] => 1
[setDynamicRotation] => 0
[setDynamicSortOrder] => 0
[setDynamicAltSortOrder] => 0
[setSortOrder] =>
[setDateCreated] => 2015-08-13 00:00:00
[setDateUpdated] => 2017-01-28 20:23:48
[setIsCurrentlyVisible] =>
[setAvailableViaPPV] => 1
[setAvailableViaStream] => 1
[setPriceImg] => 1.9900
[setPriceVideo] => 10.9900
[setPriceStream] => 5.9900
[setZencartProductID_Img] => 61239
[setZencartProductID_Vid] => 60247
[setZencartProductID_Stream] => 60248
[setContentRotator_Position] =>
)
1-->

Elizabeth Andrews : Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training

var addthis_config =
{
services_expanded:"facebook, twitter, tumblr, reddit, stumbleupon, digg, google_plusone",
data_track_addressbar:true
};

40 photos; 14:18 video

I’m dressed in a tight black latex cat suit with leather ballet boots, waiting for the Boss to meet me in his office. I’ve asked him to undergo a training session with me. He enters the office, asking me why I’m leaned up against his desk. I laugh and tell him that my toes are currently resting before the brutal ballet boot training begins. He readies a ledermeister armbinder and then slides it up my arms. I try to keep my balance as I push my arms down the soft leather, so they can be tightly cinched together. The pain in my toes starts as I teeter in the ballet boots. Once my arms are tightly laced, the boss allows me some reprieve but only for my toes. He shoves an inflatable gag into my mouth and straps it on tightly. Mr. Big Boss grabs the bulb and gives it a pump. My eyes grow wide as the butterfly pump in my mouth grows larger, stretching my cheeks.
 Next, he applies leather straps to my upper body, pinning my leather encased arms down to my body. The straps feel so tight over top of my latex cat suit. He then adds a collar and a leash and asks me if I am ready to begin the training. I shake my head no, but I stand up slowly in the heels. The first step is always the worst, applying all your weight to the very tip of your toe as you prepare yourself for the next step. He leads me back and forth in front of his desk. The pain is excruciating but my will power to complete the training over rides the pain. The more I walk in the ballet boots, the easier it becomes. I try to forget about the pain and focus on my balance. Though at times, the pain overrode the balance and I became quite unstable. My mouth was filling up with drool as I continued to take laps. The Boss promised me if I could make it to the chair on my own and sit down, that I could have a break. I did so, but the break was not very long. The second time around, the pace was faster. I was determined to make it through this training.
 Finally, he lets go of the leash and asks me to walk on my own. I precariously put one foot in front of the other, realizing if I fell that I didn’t have any way to brace my fall. I made it to the chair on my own, and tried to gracefully sit down. Drool strings flowed from the bottom of my gag, as I relaxed my toes. He comes over to me and pumps my gag, making my mouth stretch to its limits. He bids me farewell as I sit there and suffer with the huge gag in my mouth, my toes aching, and the leather straps laboring my breathing. While he is gone, I decide to stand up and see if I can walk on my own. I find my way to the middle of his desk and sit down, not sure if I should go any further… .
 Latex Catsuit, Ballet Boots, Armbinder, Inflatable Gag, Ballet Boot Walking, Collar Lead, Training, Drool, Leather straps, Leather bondage, fetish, Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 40
Size: 9 Mb

I’m dressed in a tight black latex cat suit with leather ballet boots, waiting for the Boss to meet me in his office. I’ve asked him to undergo a training session with me. He enters the office, asking me why I’m leaned up against his desk. I laugh and tell him that my toes are currently resting before the brutal ballet boot training begins. He readies a ledermeister armbinder and then slides it up my arms. I try to keep my balance as I push my arms down the soft leather, so they can be tightly cinched together. The pain in my toes starts as I teeter in the ballet boots. Once my arms are tightly laced, the boss allows me some reprieve but only for my toes. He shoves an inflatable gag into my mouth and straps it on tightly. Mr. Big Boss grabs the bulb and gives it a pump. My eyes grow wide as the butterfly pump in my mouth grows larger, stretching my cheeks.
 Next, he applies leather straps to my upper body, pinning my leather encased arms down to my body. The straps feel so tight over top of my latex cat suit. He then adds a collar and a leash and asks me if I am ready to begin the training. I shake my head no, but I stand up slowly in the heels. The first step is always the worst, applying all your weight to the very tip of your toe as you prepare yourself for the next step. He leads me back and forth in front of his desk. The pain is excruciating but my will power to complete the training over rides the pain. The more I walk in the ballet boots, the easier it becomes. I try to forget about the pain and focus on my balance. Though at times, the pain overrode the balance and I became quite unstable. My mouth was filling up with drool as I continued to take laps. The Boss promised me if I could make it to the chair on my own and sit down, that I could have a break. I did so, but the break was not very long. The second time around, the pace was faster. I was determined to make it through this training.
 Finally, he lets go of the leash and asks me to walk on my own. I precariously put one foot in front of the other, realizing if I fell that I didn’t have any way to brace my fall. I made it to the chair on my own, and tried to gracefully sit down. Drool strings flowed from the bottom of my gag, as I relaxed my toes. He comes over to me and pumps my gag, making my mouth stretch to its limits. He bids me farewell as I sit there and suffer with the huge gag in my mouth, my toes aching, and the leather straps laboring my breathing. While he is gone, I decide to stand up and see if I can walk on my own. I find my way to the middle of his desk and sit down, not sure if I should go any further… .
 Latex Catsuit, Ballet Boots, Armbinder, Inflatable Gag, Ballet Boot Walking, Collar Lead, Training, Drool, Leather straps, Leather bondage, fetish
Item #0157

Download Links:
>>>Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Latex catsuit, ballet boots, strict leather strap hogtie

Genre: Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 56
Size: 13 Mb

My collection of high heels is ever growing. Recently I acquired a pair of leather knee high ballet boots and I wanted to have a little fun in them and test them out. I have on a tight black latex catsuit with the leather ballet boots. I precariously walk across the floor to the mirror and admire my body. I rub my hands up and down my catsuit, reveling in the rubber feel against my fingertips. I practice walking back and forth, though I have to place my hands on the wall from time to time to keep my balance. I hear loud boots coming my way and notice the Boss. He comes over to me and roughly pushes me up against the wall, placing a collar around my neck. I stand as still as possible, afraid of losing my balance and embarrassing myself in front of him. Still being rough with me, the Boss shoves the ball of a leather panel head harness into my mouth. I whimper small distressed noises as he buckles the harness onto me. Once my gag is secure, the Boss attaches a leash and then tugs slightly on it. My feet do not want to move, the pain was excruciating. I take a few steps and fall into the Boss. I feel so clumsy and embarrassed. He leads me back and forth in the room for a little bit. Each step was very painful. He then faces me toward the wall and I return to admiring myself in the mirror.

Download Links:
>>>Latex catsuit, ballet boots, strict leather strap hogtie

Fileboom Premium Account