The Mansion; an BDSM-retreat in Sweden

slavinnen

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am on the board of an non profit BDSM association in Sweden, named The Mansion, and will like to show you a little about what kinksters in Sweden are up to ;).

Today I guess that The Mansion have the largest permanent BDSM-areas i scandinavian, probably in hole of Europe; just now there is about 40 different dungeons and role-play-rooms available.
Unfortunately is there no translation of the homepage yet (but there will come, as soon as we get a little help with that), but if you are interested, there is a lot of pictures in the gallery to see from many of the dungeons that The Mansion can offer.

A huge advantage for The Mansion is that the place actually are located in a huge mansion. That means that our guests can stay within the house when they wants to visit.
The Mansion can offer living accomodations from a bed in a dormatory, doubleroom, 4 bed-room, and even small houses with 5 doubleroom in each. An ordinary room costs 55-80 €/night.
There are even available cells...

The Mansion have its own large kitchen, that serves all the meals. All meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner and nightsnack) costs ca 35 €/day.

Entrance costs 39 €/person/event.

Example total costs för a visit at The Mansion:
For 2 persons:
2 nights in doubleroom costs about 350 € at todays currency exchange.
Extra days costs about 150 €.

4 persons in doubleroom with an extra doublebed:
2 nights for 4 persons in a bigger room costs about 600 € at todays currency exchange.
Extra days costs about 200 €.

The price-examples includes entrance, room, bedlinnen, and all meals; dinner at the day of arrival, breakfast, lunch, dinner and nightsnack the next day, breakfast and lunch at the day of departue.

Some of The Mansions' own events are open for non-members, but all of The Mansion is poosible to rent for larger groups, for their own events/weekends.

The first open The Mansion event is at Valborg (26 of april – 1 of may), and there are still some places available.
Next open event is the mid-sommer celebration; 21-23 of june.
(The Mansions events-calender)

The Mansion is located between Gothenburg and Stockholm; the nearest railwaystation is called Hallsberg, where we can arrange pick-up for our guests.
Arrival from abroad by plane is also possible; nearest airport is named Fjugestad / Örebro.
Alternativly it is possible to go by plane to Stockholm or Gothenburg, and then by train from the airport to Hallsberg.

Distances from The Mansion
Malmö: 470 km (Bridge Malmö (S) / Kopenhagen (DK))
Helsingborg: 414 km (Ferry Helsingborg (S) / Helsingör (DK) + cart Helsingör (S) / Rödby (DK) 198 km + Ferry Rödby (DK) / Puttgarden (D))
Gothenburg: 266 km (+ Train to Hallsberg; ca 2,5 hour)
Stockholm: 227 km (+ Train to Hallsberg; ca 1,5-2 hour)
Trelleborg: 500 km (Ferry Travemünde (D) / Trelleborg (S))
Puttgarden: 612 km (+ Ferry Puttgarden (D) / Rödby (DK), + Ferry Helsingör (DK) / Helsingborg (S) or Bridge Malmö (S) / Kopenhagen (DK))

If you have any questions, you are welcome to mail The Mansion ([email protected])

4f36c56916ba76aa4c30c2c28737c6aa.JPG

Picture from dungeon nr: 21

03faf870eb4b411ba98340f1806cb868.jpg

Picture from Dungeon nr: 10

fe7a6cd4d3cdf1512d815c93c24caa4d.JPG

Picture from Dungeon nr: 27

To forum owner; I apologize if this is posted in a wrong place.
The Mansion is a non-profit organization, run by its own members, at their spare time.
We are getting pretty proud of our place, and wants to share it with others.
If this is posted in a wrong section, I'll hope you will apologize, and eighter move it to the right place, or delete the post and excuse my mistake.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

slavinnen

Thanks, Crazyguy123.

I just do not want to post anything wrong, or upset anyone.
We (as "we" in The Mansion) are pretty proud of what we have achived, and all the dungeons and playrooms our members built...
- about 40 different so fare, and more to come (the property is HUGE; has about 200 rooms).

It would be fun if other BDSM-groups wanted to use this place to; more people to know, more contacts inside this world, more fun :)

Fileboom Premium Account

I sure would love to go to that place, but unfortunately I live too far away and do not own any money of the correct currency, or have any idea how to switch US dollars to an equivalent in euros.

Oh and one thing I must ask, the image you shared that has the guillotine-looking thing in it (did not notice it when I first looked at the images), is that supposed to be a realistic-looking guillotine? I hope it's not a real guillotine...

Fileboom Premium Account

slavinnen

It is NOT a real guilljotine :)
It is a device made by a FemDom-couple för facesitting (amongst others); he lies on the bench, with his head out on the "pole" under the "blade", and there she can stay over his face and "smother" his face with her inner thies and......

Price-example in US-dollars are about 450$ for 2 persons, over a weekend, all included.
(350€ is about 450$)

Fileboom Premium Account