The Chrome Stretch

Ms.Sweet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ohhh,…… what to do when you want to enlarge a “special†member of the male anatomy !!! I tried to figure out a way to get a bit more STRETCH out of that thing so maybe it wouldn’t be so useless to me , I wrapped up the base of it with some chord I had laying around and started to tug on it to see just what its stretching limits were !!!!!

I MIGHT have wrapped them a little too tight though , because they turned this lovely shade of purple !!! (What a coincidence …..PURPLE is one of my favorite colors ! Along with black and blue of course ! LOL )

…..Then I got a Grand Idea !!!!!

WHAT IF I WERE TO STRETCH IT FROM THE INSIDE-OUT !!!!! Oh boy , I bet that would work !!!! I want to make that thing bigger ,even if it hurts !!!!( not me , but HIM of course ! LOL)

… I got out my magic stainless wand , and WENT TO WORK !!!!

I could see the skin stretching over that shiny metal , as my mind started getting my devious little random thoughts ! LOL

… You know , I was wishing I had a hammer laying around at that time ,but I didn’t , so I just BEAT IT IN WITH MY FIST !!!! LOL…

…… I could tell he liked it by the way he was jerking around and twitching !!! ……Oh wait….That was me who liked it ….TEE HEEE !!!!

What I really want to do is stretch that sucker out till I can fit my finger inside and lead him around by it like the pet he is !!!!! LOL

a sample : http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/227587552/chromestrectchsample.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• chromestretch2.jpg
    chromestretch2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 737
  • chromestretch3.jpg
    chromestretch3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 791