The Blurry Line

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Pet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

1. Why I didn't say "hard limit" in the initial post.
Well partly because I thought my description about my feelings and thoughts about it said it all. Perhaps also because I have never had to do it before. It's not something we use per se, but instead he asks me what I feel and think about something, I answer and we take it from there. Before it has always been "Noted, I understand" and we have NEVER done it again. This is the only issue that's an exception from that.

And yes, I will put my foot down about this and tell it to him clear. But my initial question still lingers though; would you guys push your sub if she felt like this for such a "minor" matter? I'm aware of it's not like asking a sub to use her mouth as the doms personal toilet, eat puke or something more "extreme" of sorts. It's always easy to admit to doing the right thing, but would you?

2. Why I still asked your opinion.
Errr, huh? I can't ask your opinions about pushing subs concerning something she/he feels so strong against even if I don't want to cross my line?

3. Pent up anger.
Well I was very sad last night and couldn't recognise a joke if it jumped up and bit me. Besides that, I'm not sure it's anger over the masturbating itself as it is that I HATE to fail. To not be able to do a "good job". It really, really, really annoys the hell out of me. Perhaps it's all a combination.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GreyMac

I think several of us misunderstood the issue and the exact nature of the question, at least I know I did.

No, as a Dom I would not push something I understood to be a hard limit. It does not matter if I consider that behavior to be 'minor'. It's not minor if it's a hard limit.

You can ask any questions here that you like. The forum is composed of some very knowledgable people. Be prepared for answers you both like and dislike. Pick the good and ignore everthing else. Only you will know what's good. :)

Sounds as though you feel better tonight, I'm glad.
Good for you for speaking up.

That can be a very difficult thing for some submissives, others, not so much....

Fileboom Premium Account

Well subspace, when I masturbate I am usually fully clothed, and I don't finger myself, I instead put my hand between my pants and my underwear and use my belt as leverage to push the ball of my hand down and forward on my clit. The pressure is what gets me off, and I have to have my legs straight. I shake a lot and struggle lol.

But it is rather convenient for masturbating in unusual places, like the bus, or class...and best part, no mess since I never have to touch myself directly I don't need to wash my hands after. :D

Fileboom Premium Account