Ted's bad day!

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It has been an interesting story so far, hasn’t it? Of course it has. Now if I could only remember where I was…, oh yeah, now I remember. I was about to tell you why Ted screamed his blood-curdling scream. Well, I guess I should continue the story now. Enough of my rambling, here I go…

There in front of him stood his Ex-girlfriend, Gertrude. She was dressed in the same clothing she was wearing nearly a month ago, during the last time he had seen her. Minutes after the scream, Mindy and her goons came bursting through the door.

“What’s the matter?” Mindy asked, yelling at the same time. Ted turned his head to the sound of her voice.

“G-g-g-g-Gertrude is here!” he stuttered almost incoherently.

When the goons asked where she was, he motioned with his head in the general direction that he had last seen her. When he looked towards the spot, she wasn’t there.

After saying she was never there, Mindy walked behind the chair that Ted was bound into. She noticed something strange…, the lettering on Ted’s back was different. The letters appeared forming the following sentence; You will never be safe from me, until you accept your fate.

After noticing this, Mindy asked Ted what it was he had done to Gertrude. To this Ted craned his neck, until it almost hurt him to do so.

“Absolutely nothing!” he exclaimed placing extra emphasis on each and every syllable. “She wanted sex, and I denied her the pleasure because I felt neither of us was ready. After that day I had never heard from her again until recently. Shortly after she vanished, I remember hearing that she was found dead. My friends, family, and even myself attended the services, since there wasn’t anything we could do. We still felt miserable, but we forced ourselves to move on with life.”

Mindy noticed the phrase; you killed me and now you must pay, appear on his back. Still not telling Ted of these phrases, she threw another question at him.

“Do you know how she died, and were you somehow involved in her death?” Mindy asked without missing a beat.

“Here is what I remember being told when she passed away a few years ago. She was found dead, washed up on the shore of the river about a mile north of town. A mile further north was a bridge, perhaps you have heard of the bridge, today it is known as Hang-man’s bridge. It seems she jumped off the bridge, hit her head, knocking herself unconscious, and therefore drowning,” he responded in one long drawn out speech. “I had nothing to do with that, neither did my friends, we were all together when we heard the bad news.”

Again the words changed and Mindy responded. “I am not sure if you could feel it or not, but after every answer, from the questions I have been asking, the phrase on your back has been changing,” Mindy responded calmly. “Here is what it now says. Your fate has been chosen. You lost a girlfriend. An angry spirit waits. An eternity of pain will come to those who continue living this path,” Mindy kept on reading the passage. “ Even though you aren’t sure how, you are apart of this death, The words you spoke on that fateful day, may not have made you directly responsible, but you still had an indirect responsibility to what had happened. Until you realize how you were related to the incident, your sins will not be forgiven. The apologies, and realization is all you need and you can become free.”

Ted pondered over the words quietly thinking, Mindy didn’t say a word, as she knew this somehow had made an impact on Ted. Ted broke down in heaving sobs, and in between sobs he managed to choke out ‘it was my fault, she committed suicide because I denied her the pleasure of being with me in a way she had wanted’. To all but one, the words became incoherent as he cried on. Mindy gave him a reassuring pat on the back as she noticed the words say: All has now been forgiven, you have been released from my wrath and have been able to finally grant my soul the ability to rest in peace.

Once Ted had calmed down, and the words had vanished from his back, Mindy released him from the chair. She told him he was free to go home, and live his life as he was meant to be.

One week later….

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, last time I told this story, I left off with what Ted did a week later. But I never had time to tell you, well here goes the last instalment of my story.

It was near the end of the school term and he had just finished writing his last examination. He went home, and placed something on the front seat of his car, and then he locked it and grabbed his bicycle, and went for a ride. This ride took him to “Hang-Man’s Bridge†where he proceeded to look over the side, moments later jumping off. During the decent he smashed his head against a jagged rock, thus committing suicide.

The next day the authorities had found his body, washed up on the shoreline a few miles south of the bridge, but a few miles north of the town in which he lived.

Nobody could see the signs of his depression, and he was a master of hiding his emotions…, all emotions except for one. That emotion was fear. His parents boarded up his room as they couldn’t bear to move away from the house, and they couldn’t bear the sight of his room. Yet none of his friends knew as his parents never allowed them into the house afterwards. Whenever they came, the parents would take the kids bowling, or to coffee.

I suppose you are wondering how I actually know of this story, and how I know so much about things he wouldn’t talk about. Well…, I am the spirit of Gertrude.

I know I said that my spirit was able to rest peacefully, but I felt that someone should know the truth. After this story, I will finally go to my final resting place.

I have one more thing to say before this story comes to a close. All the pain and suffering that he seemed to go through, was nothing more than his vivid imagination going wild from seeing me after all those years, knowing I was dead. Thank you for listening to the tale of Ted, and his bad time. He has actually come to me, asking for the story to be told. We are now enjoying a very spiritualistic relationship.

Have a good evening, and may the future be with you always. If I ever feel the need to tell another story, I shall return. Thank you for listening, and to all a gruesome nightmare…, err, I mean…, oh, never mind, it is too late now.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account