Ted's bad day!

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

After a few weeks had passed, Ted had figured out a way to rig a set of mirrors up, so he could look at his back, Only to look into them and discover there was no change. The lettering was as black as ever, and not fading, seemingly the letters were darker than before. No pain, no scars, not even the feeling of dizziness had overcome him at any point in the last few weeks, to even suggest that the ‘dream’ had even happened. The only proof were the words upon his back.

Now everyone knew of his ex-girlfriend, yet not one of them knew when or how Gertrude passed on. Absolutely nobody even remembered the name of Bart Honishi, none, except for Ted. Everyone however, did have the feeling that someone was missing in their classes, as Bart had been held back a couple of years.

During the entire day, Ted wondered if anything he and Gertrude did in the past was even real, especially since the ‘dream’ from twenty-four days prior seemed so real to him.

Ted was feeling a bit awkward after class let out, and he walked to the nearest doctors office, five blocks away. While there he met an elderly lady doctor, her name was Mindy Molested. She was a kind hearted, and caring head shrink. I know that doesn’t make much sense, but I know she was. Anyway, she talked to Ted, finding out what it was he was wondering about, and she gave him a string of tests including the more popular ones of: Word Association, Ink Blots, Picture Drawing and explanations of why they were, and talks of the past, usually concerning Gertrude.

“This lifestyle is one of the most confusing ones I have ever heard. On a regular basis, I would be very tempted to have you fitted for a straitjacket, lock you up, and throw away the key, however what is preventing me from doing so is the brand on your back,” She droned on as though she was trying to bore him. “That brand is what makes me think you are very sane…, but would it be possible to keep you here for a couple of days for observations?”

Ted became nervous and answered no way. Behind her desk, Mindy moved her foot making contact with a hidden button. Two huge burly men entered through the door, dragged a screaming and kicking Ted down the hall, throwing him into a large room and locking the door. Mindy made a few phone calls to make sure his teachers and parents wouldn’t worry about him.

Ted thrashed against the door, inuring his shoulder before calming down and taking a look at his surroundings. He saw a nice comfortable looking chair with armrests, a beat up loveseat that looked like it was ready for the trash, and a single bed with an extremely thin mattress.

He figured he should get comfy as night was falling and he was tired, figuring they weren’t going to let him go soon. He was feeling very afraid, and was having a hard time falling asleep on the bed, so he moved to the chair, and before long little metal clasps came out of the arms, legs, and back of the chair, locking him into position.

The clasps had joined together when he was asleep. He didn’t know a thing. Morning came quickly, and the bright sunlight shone through the window, waking him up. Ted tried to wipe the sleep from his eyes and screamed a blood-curdling scream when he realized he was once again a prisoner bound to a chair.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account