Tease & Dirty Talk

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Asofa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I see you getting all horny. You're looking at my boobs aren't you? Here let me take them out for you but only if you stroke your cock for me. Stroke it nice and good. I want to see you rub it up and down like a good boy! When I tell you I want you to cum all over my perfect boobies if you can handle it. Get ready, stroke it faster and faster and cum to my tits!

Size: 33 MB
Duration: 00:02:14
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Asofa

I meant to send those pictures to my boyfriend. You shouldn't keep them on your phone, what if mom finds out? Oh, you're going to tell her I was sending dirty pictures to my boyfriend? No, You can't do that! Come on, you're my step-dad what do you care? You want to keep the pictures because they turn you on? Wow dad, that's kind of perverted. I will do anything to keep you from telling mom about this, I mean anything. It's better if I show you what I'm talking about, come here to your bed. I've wondered what your cock looks and tastes like. Come here and show it to me. So that's what makes my mom moan at night. I want you to make me moan. Will you put your mouth on my pussy first? Oh, I like the way your tongue moves on my clit. You lick pussy good Daddy. I want to roll over so you can see my ass while you fuck me. You've slapped my ass sometimes as we walk in the house so I know you like looking at it, don't you? We had better hurry up before mom gets home so fuck me while I'm on my back so I can watch you cum. Will you cum for me Daddy? Make sure you pull out. You can shoot your load on my belly. Oh wow! It shot past my head! You have a huge load Dad! Now we have to change the sheets or mom will know what happened when she sees the huge splat. So this is our secret, right Dad? If that wasn't enough fucking and you want more of my tight little pussy you should sneak in my room after mom falls asleep at night. I'll be wet and waiting for you.

Size: 211 MB
Duration: 00:13:49

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Asofa

My sister get's the best of everything. She always had the nicest clothes, jobs, and she married you, the hottest guy she ever dated. I was so jealous of her at your wedding that she landed you and I wish I had seen you first. So here we are, packing your house up so you two can move across the country and I probably won't see either of you again for a long time. You know, she is working for a couple more hours and since it's just you and me here right now why don't you and I have a little fun before you move? You can't tell me you never thought of me like that. I know it's bad but look, you will be way on the other side of the country and it's not like it will be awkward at family gatherings because you won't be here for those anymore.

At least let me just see your cock. You must have a great looking cock or my sister never would have married you. Come on, unzip your pants and pull it out so I can see it. Is it too forward if I ask to touch it? Just look at like a friendly hand shake goodbye right? Oh wow, you know I have to have a long hand shake with that beautiful cock right now. Get over on the couch so I can get a better grip on that gorgeous dick. I've had such a crush on you for so long I'm so glad I get to steal your cum today. I want all of it so when my sister gets home from work there is nothing to give her tonight. You know I would so give up all my holes to you. My sister better be treating that big cock of yours right and if she isn't you come back across county to me. Look at my pretty little holes. These can me yours if she doesn't fuck you right. It would be so easy to slide it in my tiny hole right now but I want you to have something to come back here for if it doesn't work out with my sister.

I'm going to play with this big cock until you cum for me. I feel your cock throbbing for me because you want me to steal your cum today. I'll cup your tight balls until you squirt that jizz for me. Ah! That’s it! Look at all that cum you gave up to me and not my sister. You messy bad boy you. Now don't go saying anything to my sister because I'm not going to either. We'll just pretend like this never happened except for the wicked little smiles we exchange when she isn't looking.

Size: 136 MB
Duration: 00:09:01

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Asofa

I bet you've never jerked off in front of a Mistress quite like me before. Well let's see what you got. I know you've had a big bulge in your pants and have wanted to cum so badly for me for quite some time so start stroking it. You know you can't resist my perfect boobs and the power I have over you. Listen to my voice while I command you just how to stroke that dick of yours. Are you ready to cum for your Mistress?

Size: 47 MB
Duration: 00:03:01

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account