Tattoos

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, since we put up a piercing thread, I figured we need a Tattoo thread as well (I know we've talked about tattoo's before but we don't really have a designated thread for them)
So, I haven't gone for mine yet, but I'm hoping to get these:
angel-wing-tattoo2.jpg

anyone got any interesting tattoo's they'd like to share?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I have 4, but they're only small flash pieces, nothing I'm sure a fair few people don't also have :(

I want some bigger ones done, and drawn up especially for me, but I have no money to spare even if I could find someone with the time and the patience to bring my ideas to life :(

I've posted a pic of one of my dragons here somewhere, in my 'tattoos and piercings' thread in the fetish section I think, but I don't have the time to double check right now...

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

Wow. The wings are beautiful!

I don't have any tattoos - yet. I however have wanted one since 2003. But I haven't acted upon it mainly because I couldn't decide or figure out what I wanted to wear on my skin for the rest of my life. Then I moved, and even though I still want one I would prefer if my tattoo artist spoke the same language as me. (I am not trying to disrespect anyone here. I am only reffering to the fact that I am currently living in a forgien country.)

The good news. I have decided on something (something that holds a lot of meaning to me). I'm hoping to find an artist before the summer is over to draw it up for me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Dom-me

Sparrow69

i have 4 and im saving for the 5th.

it'll be similar to the ones above (the wings) only they will be bandaged and wrapped. and down the spine will be ripped open with a robotic spine inside with demons clinging to it.

currently i have my calf on my leg done, a band on my left arm, my upper right arm, and me left upper shoulder.

Fileboom Premium Account