Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by kittengrey, Feb 16, 2010.

1. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

Well, since we put up a piercing thread, I figured we need a Tattoo thread as well (I know we've talked about tattoo's before but we don't really have a designated thread for them)
    So, I haven't gone for mine yet, but I'm hoping to get these: [​IMG]

anyone got any interesting tattoo's they'd like to share?
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. I have 4, but they're only small flash pieces, nothing I'm sure a fair few people don't also have :(

I want some bigger ones done, and drawn up especially for me, but I have no money to spare even if I could find someone with the time and the patience to bring my ideas to life :(

I've posted a pic of one of my dragons here somewhere, in my 'tattoos and piercings' thread in the fetish section I think, but I don't have the time to double check right now...
  3. MyLifeForOdin

MyLifeForOdin New Member

I have 2 custom pieces so far, plan on my whole body getting done :)

cant seem to link them properly
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

well lot's of tatoos here
    now i want more!
  5. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

Wow. The wings are beautiful!

I don't have any tattoos - yet. I however have wanted one since 2003. But I haven't acted upon it mainly because I couldn't decide or figure out what I wanted to wear on my skin for the rest of my life. Then I moved, and even though I still want one I would prefer if my tattoo artist spoke the same language as me. (I am not trying to disrespect anyone here. I am only reffering to the fact that I am currently living in a forgien country.)

The good news. I have decided on something (something that holds a lot of meaning to me). I'm hoping to find an artist before the summer is over to draw it up for me.
  6. I have 3, all custom pieces...
  7. Dom-me

Dom-me New Member

I'm looking to get a couple done... The Southern Cross constellation on my left pectoral with 'Aussie Pride' in it and a word done on the inside of each arm 'agape' and 'charis' - symbols that I'm always reaching out with love and grace. Just need the money now *sigh*
  8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

i have 4 and im saving for the 5th.

it'll be similar to the ones above (the wings) only they will be bandaged and wrapped. and down the spine will be ripped open with a robotic spine inside with demons clinging to it.

currently i have my calf on my leg done, a band on my left arm, my upper right arm, and me left upper shoulder.
  9. шалфей

шалфей Member

I don't judge people with tattoo's at all and at times I'm envious of them. however these days it seems like a snowballing trend and that as every day goes by, I am more impressed by the fact that I have none. again I don't at all judge people with them but its almost like my tattoo is not having one.. that make sense?
  10. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I've always been too worried about the pain and permanence of a tattoo to actually get one (which is fine for now, especially since my master doesnt like tattoos and piercings)

buuut if I did get a tattoos I would want them on my wrists or my upper back
  11. In my personal opinion, piercings hurt way more than tattoos. In fact, when I had my first ever tattoo, a tiny little thing on my arse cheek, I was terrified that it would hurt and afterwards was weirdly disappointed when it didn't! :D
  12. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Really? I've had friends who get tattoos and they say its incredibly painful!
    Their tattoos are pretty big though...
    I also heard that the closer to a bone the more painful it is! Like I said though, I've never experienced a tattoo or a piercing, so I just have to take other peoples words on it
  13. Yeah, it does depend on where on your body you have it done. The only one of mine that hurt is the dragon's head on my hip, because it flows directly over the hip bone (which was done really nicely) and even then, it was only a small portion of the tattoo that caused me any bother :)
  14. шалфей

шалфей Member

The common analogy I hear is "sun burn"
  15. Long outlines hurt a bit on mine, but after a while, I kinda liked it.
    Strangely hypnotic, with the buzzing and the chat. Can't be that bad in the big scheme of things, people go back for more and more don't they? Having an off on my bike hurts more, and it don't look half as good after. :D