Tattoo's / Symbols?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by lasubbie101, Sep 21, 2012.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. lasubbie101

lasubbie101 New Member

Does anyone have the correct Chinese or Japanese symbol for submissive? I have searched online a few times and there are so many different symbols and I am not sure which are correct, or if someone knoelws of a good website I could visit that may have this information? Thanks!

2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Chinese and Japanese are ideographic scripts. No single character means anything. Each character requires a second character that given additional information about the main character (this is difficult to explain; there's no parallel in Western languages for this). So at a minimum, you'll need two characters.

3. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Might I ask why you're looking into chinese or japanese for this?

Also, your best bet would be to find a couple native speakers of the language and ask. You could post it on craigslist, or ask someone you know, or call your local university's language department.

4. lasubbie101

lasubbie101 New Member

I would like to have some type of tattoo showing submissive for my Dom but it needs to be something that goes in the vanilla world would not understand. I really want away to show my husband's/Dom's ownership of me while at the same time not not making it obvious to my kids/family. If you have suggestions other than those type of symbols I am more than open to them!

5. Her-sir

Her-sir New Member

We are planning to do something similar. She will get a heart shape lock on her left ribs. I will get a key on the inside of my left bicep. The "official" story is I have the key to her heart.

Something like this.

[​IMG]

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM