tasks and stuff for a online slave?

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

theres always webcam. . When I had an internet dom, he would have me do things such as spanking myself with a hard metal ruler for him. So having your sub perform for you is an option, assuming they have a webcam that is. I'd also think it would show a great deal of submission for them to spank themselves red for you.

Thats just my two cents

This is a VERY rewarding activity! My Girl subspace is very good about spanking her inner thigh hard enough for the red spot to be visable on webcam.

She's such a good girl....

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

I know a lot of people don't look nicely upon online bdsm, but truly I don't not care. Some people are not in the position to be able to do it in real life.

Don't worry there are plenty of us here that have long distance relationships. I would give ideas to you if I didnt think it would come back to haunt me. :p
Welcome to the forum!

She's such a good girl....

Thank you! Sorry it didnt work out yesterday.:(

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Does anyone have any idea's on what I could make my slave do,(I'm kinda new to this)?

Write a little something, a mantra, for her to recite every morning and/or evening. Subspace LOVES her coffee, so she can't have coffee in the morning until the mantra is recited out loud, for example.

Come up with a list of things that must be done, daily ones, weekly ones and monthly ones. Subspace and I do this and the results have been very interesting and rewarding. Webcam, if possible for you, is wonderful and My Girl and I talk on the phone every day. Emails, phone calls and Instant messages on pre-determined times and days are good and if forgotten, provide an oportunity for disciplines and chastisements. For example, My Girl missed the due date for her monthly 1000 word essay. There will be hairbrush strokes for that. The grace period for completion allowed her and extension of 5 days, after that deadline, the stakes go up...

Agree upon disciplines and punishments in advance and list them.
Talk, a LOT. Subspace came up with her own list of disciplines when told to do so and with only a couple of minor tweaks I found them very workable.

One thing though, all this requires Complete Honesty. Subspace is one of the most honest and thoughtful people I have ever known. I'm very proud and honored to be her Dom. when we met, I really didn't think an online/long distance D/s relationship could work at all, much less be truely satisfying.

I was mistaken on both counts.

Good Luck!!

Fileboom Premium Account