Taboo

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Andy350125, Apr 21, 2010.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. Andy350125

Andy350125 New Member

Hey,I'm new to the forum. Seemed like a nice place I assume,so I just had to register. :)

Anyway,I wanted to ask and see,maybe this is a place a bit more open minded...
    Is there anyone here who is into the nazi fetish? I know it's pretty dark but I thought I'd give it a shot here.
    Obviously,not related to the ideology or the actios what so ever.

Thanks.
    :)

2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

By Nazi fetish do you mean costume play with someone in Nazi uniforms? It's definitely a controversial fetish, and probably a fairly small subset of fetishists in general, but there are people around who get into it. Some like it because of the aesthetics of Nazi uniforms, while others like playing around with the dark content (there are Jews who get off on Nazi role-playing precisely because it is so taboo--I knew one years ago that I'm fairly certain got into it). If I were to do Nazi play, it would be for the aesthetics of the uniforms.

3. Andy350125

Andy350125 New Member

I do mean costume play but I am also referring to the playing with the dark content. I know there are Jews who are into this fetish because,well,to put it bluntly,I am one.
    But it doesn't have to be so dark. The aesthetics of the uniform is usually enough.
    I'm stuck with a controversial and taboo fetish,oh well.
    Thanks for your reply.

4. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

oh my god I see this fetish ALL the time
    I dont really get it, mostly because I dont like nazis
    But sometimes those nazi-uniform ladies are SMOKIN'

5. Andy350125

Andy350125 New Member

All the time?wow,thought it was pretty rare and controversial.
    I don't like nazis either...I'ts not about the ideas and the actions because after all they were murderers.

6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Those who embrace Nazi role-play generally have to be quite discrete, because it does offend a lot of people. But we don't get to choose what turns us on, so while I think I would find it a little too uncomfortable to really get into it, I don't consider it immoral, so long as it's not forced on anyone. But there are black men and women who get off on playing plantation slaves to white people. What makes these scenes erotic is precisely that they are transgressive and taboo.

The Nazi woman thing (like 'Ilsa, She-wolf of the SS') strikes me as essentially an excuse to do leather vixen scenes, and less about Nazi role-play. These scenes seem a little more acceptable than Nazi soldier role play because they are primarily about dominant women in leather, and only secondarily about Nazism per se. But that's just my take on it.

7. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

8. Andy350125

Andy350125 New Member

Sebastian - I agree,we don't really choose our fetishes,just as long as it's not forced so it won't hurt anyone(despite the fact that even the smallest symbol might offend someone.)
    I agree it's only "an excuse" for that play. For me it seems like any other guard\prisoner,doctor\patient role playing because it involves exactly the same elements.
    It's kinda sad for me that most people won't get into it,you're right..

Sillylittlepet - thanks for the links.

9. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Well, I imagine that in Israel, it would be a particularly sensitive subject. But I'm sure there are other kinksters there who are just as into it and just as cloested about it. Years ago, my bondage mentor was working in Tel Aviv and flew into the country with a Nazi uniform in his suitcase. He only realized his mistake after he boarded the flight, so he spent the whole trip worrying about what would happen. Fortunately for him they didn't check his luggage.

10. Andy350125

Andy350125 New Member

Indeed it's very sensitive. I used to have an account in an Israeli BDSM site, and someone offerend the idea of a nazi themed evening. Of course,everyone didn't think it was such a great idea and that's an understatement...
    Doing what he did is pretty brave here. Had so much luck.
    But I guess there is still hope for people with weird fetishes... :)

11. master jey

master jey Moderator

i have the nazi fetish but when i'm the nazi Uberstormfuhrer and i can make nice german accent ^^

12. Andy350125

Andy350125 New Member

Open minded
    ;)

13. master jey

master jey Moderator

yep pretending a nazi doesn't mean being one and sharing their ideals i think nazi games are OK

14. Andy350125

Andy350125 New Member

Yeah,glad you think so. That's exactly what I mean...

15. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

You know, it's funny. I have no problem with pictures of modern guys dressed up as Nazis for the sake of fetish play (like some of the stuff at Bootlust.com). But photos of actual historical Nazis creep me out slightly. I find nothing erotic about them at all.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM