Taboo

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

By Nazi fetish do you mean costume play with someone in Nazi uniforms? It's definitely a controversial fetish, and probably a fairly small subset of fetishists in general, but there are people around who get into it. Some like it because of the aesthetics of Nazi uniforms, while others like playing around with the dark content (there are Jews who get off on Nazi role-playing precisely because it is so taboo--I knew one years ago that I'm fairly certain got into it). If I were to do Nazi play, it would be for the aesthetics of the uniforms.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

Those who embrace Nazi role-play generally have to be quite discrete, because it does offend a lot of people. But we don't get to choose what turns us on, so while I think I would find it a little too uncomfortable to really get into it, I don't consider it immoral, so long as it's not forced on anyone. But there are black men and women who get off on playing plantation slaves to white people. What makes these scenes erotic is precisely that they are transgressive and taboo.

The Nazi woman thing (like 'Ilsa, She-wolf of the SS') strikes me as essentially an excuse to do leather vixen scenes, and less about Nazi role-play. These scenes seem a little more acceptable than Nazi soldier role play because they are primarily about dominant women in leather, and only secondarily about Nazism per se. But that's just my take on it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Andy350125

Sebastian - I agree,we don't really choose our fetishes,just as long as it's not forced so it won't hurt anyone(despite the fact that even the smallest symbol might offend someone.)
I agree it's only "an excuse" for that play. For me it seems like any other guard\prisoner,doctor\patient role playing because it involves exactly the same elements.
It's kinda sad for me that most people won't get into it,you're right..

Sillylittlepet - thanks for the links.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Well, I imagine that in Israel, it would be a particularly sensitive subject. But I'm sure there are other kinksters there who are just as into it and just as cloested about it. Years ago, my bondage mentor was working in Tel Aviv and flew into the country with a Nazi uniform in his suitcase. He only realized his mistake after he boarded the flight, so he spent the whole trip worrying about what would happen. Fortunately for him they didn't check his luggage.

Fileboom Premium Account