Switch Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello

I have been in a relationship for 2 months with a younger woman. We
have a slight problem in that although I am an active switch who gets
bored with the one role repeatedly she is a slave through and through.

I will not cheat, my needs as a switch are not as strong as my love
for this woman.

Can people please give me advice on how to use my time as Master to
make her more comfortable and forceful in her role as master when we
switch?

Thanks

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Master-O

Rob, first of all, if you've only been with this woman for 2 months, how can you truly tell if you do in fact love her, and that it isn't merely the excitement of a new relationship? just a bit of food for thought. the second point to bring up is the obvious compatability problem. as you said yourself, you are a switch, she is a sub. if you truly love her one of two things will have to happen. you will either have to become contented with the role of master, and nothing else. or you will have to TALK to her! i know your feelings of fidelity run deep. especially at this stage of the game, but you may have to find another to top you. and it may just happen that if you communicated your needs with her, that you could get her to top you, and, who knows, she may find a little bit of switch in her too. i cannot tell you what you absolutely must do in this case, i can only offer a few suggestions to you and hope it helps.
best of luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

Summer

Hi!

other than the questions raised about being "in love" with her and knowing she is a sub and you are a switch, i would like to make a few suggestions and one question.

how do you know for sure that you get bored with being the top? or just have not found the riht slave to challange you and your imagination? ok, two questions... sorry.

if it is true, you a switch and she a sub, and not wanting to be unfaithful, (would this be a true master/slave relationship?) maybe it would work if you found a Domme to work with both of you at the same time occasionally.

Summer

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.