Pissing Sweet Pee Pt 10

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

4887a90453ee1140bdd0a161aaf790f6.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Genres: pissing videos, Sweet Pee, Vienna Pissing Connection and Japanese Pee Girls. I don't have those vids.
Video language: English

I really don't know much about these vids. It's a full DVD's worth of European girls peeing and was made in 2006. Each scene is usually just a minute to just a few minutes in length. I don't know of any of the girls name. It sounds like one girl is speaking German, but the license plate is Czech, so I don't know if they are Czech or German. :hmmm: There is a few other Sweet Pee posted on Emp, and I have some that aren't here anywhere that I will post again soonTM.

This vid is similar to Sweet Pee 10 that I uploaded. Lots of peeing outside, in the woods, on a road, in a tree, in an industrial area and more. Unlike Sweet Pee 9, there is only 4 girls in this DVD. About half is of one girl (the girl in the green shirt). In one scene she (unfortunately) shaves her hairy pussy and then plays with her shaved pussy with a dildo for about a minute or two. One girl pees while her hands are handcuffed below her ass and her legs tied so they are held apart. A little also leaks out of her pussy too. The short hair girl has a collar and leash around her neck while she pees in one scene and in another she has her hands tied behind her back while she is chased in the wood by an old man.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:08
Video: 640x480, XviD, 3043kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.4 GB