super powers?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ki-lan

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

it would be exceedingly difficult to turn their guns into a live cobra. the molecular difference between a live cobra and a dead cobra is pretty much nothing. you'd have to manually start a whole hell of a lot of reactions plus give them a slight electric charge all at the same time. now one of the things you could do is put a few cubic miles of air into the inside of a marble (mostly hollowed out with only a millimeter thick shell of glass) and toss it at them. it breaks and suddenly theres a rather large pressure explosion in their face.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

very true, but providing an electric charge would not be difficult considering the fact that your rearranging molecules, which means your manipulating atoms, and therefore creating slight electric charges anyways. simply combine them for a single charge. or one could simply turn the person shooting at you into air.... therefore removing the threat all together.

Fileboom Premium Account

ki-lan

controlling space would be weird. it would either be really awesome or really annoying. and prolly require alot of micromanaging.

time on the other hand would be interesting. though if you actually stop everything but yourself then you have to hope you can still breathe. also you would continue to age which could lead to complications.

and somehow i missed jey's post. ... ... immortality sucks. cause if you get splattered on the concrete after falling off a skyscraper its gonna hurt like hell and take forever to get better.

and yes i do realize i have spent to much time thinking about this. when i get bored i tend to ponder random things.

Fileboom Premium Account